• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Get Your Hands on Discontinued Products? Flyer Here!

That would be really great! I don't think we would ever use it, but it would be a nice gesture. :)I don't think we would ever use it, but it would be a nice gesture. :)
jrstephens
As soon as someone does one of these I would LOVE to have it. If you do it before you feel comfortable posting here (I know some do not like "spoilers") I would appreciate it if you could email it to me. I am hoping to use this as incentive for people to book a show or place an order!

I know that Joy usually does one and offers it for free to everyone, but I am not sure how quickly she gets them done.

Me too - me too - me too!!!

I wonder what products will be Discontinued??

I am guessing:
Tiles paper Napkings, Tiles towel set, cranberry lines, dessert plates,simple additions striped bowls.

Me too please~!!!:D

heeheheeee...I'd like to know too. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours....;)

thechefofnorthbend said:
heeheheeee...I'd like to know too. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours....;)

Should we start with the tiles napkins again:)!?!?!?!?!??!

Does anyone even know what the discontinued products are?? Everyone is asking for info like someone knows, but really I think Jennifer was asking for a flyer once someone knew and made one...

Am I wrong?

I don't know! I was just guessing what is GOING!!

Darby is being very sneaky!!! LOL I think she knows what is going.. ummm

gilliandanielle said:
Does anyone even know what the discontinued products are?? Everyone is asking for info like someone knows, but really I think Jennifer was asking for a flyer once someone knew and made one...

Am I wrong?

The list should be in the Special Edition newsletter that will be available at Leadership or in changeover boxes.

I am pretty sure Darby doesn't know, because I don't know!! If Darby knows I would hope that she would have shared already!!

Basil Blend Canola Oil
Pie gate
Juicer
funnels - in colors
cut n seal - in that size
hold n slice
striped SA

That is my own opinion plus all the seasonal stuff

~

gilliandanielle said:
I am pretty sure Darby doesn't know, because I don't know!! If Darby knows I would hope that she would have shared already!!

I dont know. I want to know. If you know, let us know, you know? :D

And yes, when I know, you will know!

If the funnels get discontinued I would cry!! I use mine EVERY DAY!

maybe they will bring in a different color of the funnels since they were last springs colors?

Then I won't have to wash my funnels so often if I had a second set!

heat123 said:
maybe they will bring in a different color of the funnels since they were last springs colors?

They need to introduce new colors for EVERYTHING!!! I would love black, or red, or mustard color. Who knows...

thechefofnorthbend said:
They need to introduce new colors for EVERYTHING!!! I would love black, or red, or mustard color. Who knows...

Ohhh... that would be nicr, but DH would HATE it! He already says that I need to get rid of at least half of my PC stuff. If I had everything in a second color, he'd probably kick me out! And I would need it in the new color, because it's easier to sell. (Ever try to explain at a show, "This is the xxx. But if you order one today you'll get it in a different color. No, I can't get this color for you, it was discontinued. No, I don't know why they did that when your kitchen goes better with the old color. You're right, the home office should keep better tabs on what matches your kitchen before they change the catalog to match this year's hot colors.")

gilliandanielle said:

Am I wrong?

You are right, Gillian, I want to know AS SOON as anyone else knows!!

You gals are too funny! Yes, I want to know it all as soon as it's available!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

whiteyteresa said:
Basil Blend Canola Oil
Pie gate
Juicer
funnels - in colors
hold n slice
striped SA

~
Basil Oil:eek:

Striped SA:eek:

I think the professional cookware should go. Not that I don't like it, I just think that they should add to the Executive line and have more open stock. I think it's kind of silly having the two lines.........

Other then that I'm open and looking forward to some new things:)

I hope they don't discontinue the basil oil! It is expensive, but it is incredibly good...we use it a lot.

Someone said juicer....

only if they give us a reamer. You know, one of those wood, or plastic things that you push in the center of the lemon/lime then twist around.

gilliandanielle said:
I know that Joy usually does one and offers it for free to everyone, but I am not sure how quickly she gets them done.

I am not traveling to leadership so I can put one together as soon as I get the confirmed info from someone willing to share with me :)

PamperChefCarol said:
Someone said juicer....

only if they give us a reamer. You know, one of those wood, or plastic things that you push in the center of the lemon/lime then twist around.

I would LOVE one of those.

PampChefJoy said:
I am not traveling to leadership so I can put one together as soon as I get the confirmed info from someone willing to share with me :)

THANKS, JOY!!! I would appreciate it.

I thought it was funny they kept the funnel colors the same this time... they really didn't match anything. IMO
I would like one too please!

PampChefJoy said:

Dont forget about me!!

Me too!I'd love the discontinued flyer too!! :)

Please please!!!

Thanks!

whiteyteresa said:
Basil Blend Canola Oil
Pie gate
Juicer
funnels - in colors
hold n slice
striped SA

~