• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to boost your sales with discontinued product emails?

In summary, a "Discontinued Products Email" is a notification sent to customers about products that will no longer be available for purchase. These emails are typically sent on a monthly basis and the frequency may vary. Unfortunately, discontinued products cannot be purchased, but customers can check for remaining stock at local consultants or on the website. Products may be discontinued due to low demand, changes in manufacturing, or the introduction of newer versions. Returns for discontinued products are still accepted within the designated return period and must meet the return policy requirements.
luvs2sellit
Just thought I would share this idea. I sent out a mass email and told them there were some items being discontinued and that they needed to call me to find out what they were.(the suspense). I got 5 orders 20 minutes later. I also mentioned the host specials this month and one girl has started taking orders so she can get the special this month. Cool huh!! :D
Just feeling very blessed.

oops, sorry, had to edit. another order . $163!!!!. she ordered the table runner, 4 sets of napkins , 4 placemat sets and the napkin rings.

Last edited:
Congrats! I like your idea. I will have to remember that for next time. I already sent out my email for this season though.

Way to go! This is proof that some things that don't work for some, work for others! (Boy that was a weird sentence!) Even though this didn't work for me (I tried it already), I am encouraged to TRY things that others have said never worked for them, as they could very well be quite successful for me. We never know until we try, right? Again, congrats!
p.s. Did you ask the guest who placed the $163 order if she wanted to make it into a catalog show?

1. What is a "Discontinued Products Email"?

A "Discontinued Products Email" is a notification sent to our customers informing them that certain products will no longer be available for purchase on our website or through our catalog. This email typically includes a list of the discontinued products and their replacement options, if available.

2. How often do you send out "Discontinued Products Emails"?

We typically send out "Discontinued Products Emails" on a monthly basis, as we are constantly evaluating and updating our product offerings. However, the frequency may vary depending on the availability of new products and the demand for existing ones.

3. Can I still purchase a product that has been discontinued?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking for any remaining stock at your local Pampered Chef consultant or on our website before it is no longer available.

4. Why are some products discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why certain products may be discontinued. This could be due to low demand, changes in manufacturing, or the introduction of newer, updated versions of the product.

5. Can I return a discontinued product?

Yes, our standard return policy still applies to discontinued products. However, please note that any returns must be made within our designated return period and must meet our return policy requirements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmama
  • Stoney5
  • Products and Tips
2 3
Replies
Views
straitfan