• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Products Were Discontinued in 2015? Find Out Here!

In summary, the conversation was about a list of discontinued products for a company, with some individuals discussing a collage that was shared with them. There was speculation about the accuracy of the list and questions about specific items. There was also a mention of the company's request to not share any information online until February 9th, when it will be officially released. Some individuals expressed excitement about new products and mentioned issues with certain products, such as a kitchen spritzer. One person also asked about ordering new catalogs and there was a discussion about the availability of information on the company's website.
higoobs
Gold Member
Is there a list with the discontinued products out there? Last year there was a huge change!

someone sent me a collage they put together. If it is correct there 23 counting the holiday stuff and the season's best. I have not gotten my package yet. I'm only consultant level.

I came here looking for the same thing. From what I understand, it won't be as big this year. I heard that directors did not get a list, but that some have gone through the catalog to identify what is being dropped.

Can you share the collage here?
SherryLynn said:
someone sent me a collage they put together. If it is correct there 23 counting the holiday stuff and the season's best. I have not gotten my package yet. I'm only consultant level.

Please keep in mind that I have NOT seen a list nor have I seen anything that can verify that it is correct. This could be completely wrong information. I'm only surprised by a couple things and hope they are just being redone.

Attachments

• retired.jpg
    retired.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2,474
Thank you! 3 of these items are out on my countertop right now! A few surprise me, too, but I'm ok with this.

Thank you so much. I am surprised that they will do away with some items but I am sure there is a redesign for some of these.

What is the clear bowl with the white lid on the discontinued collage? It's hard to tell from the picture. Thank you.

The clear bowl is part of the berry spinner

SherryLynn said:
Please keep in mind that I have NOT seen a list nor have I seen anything that can verify that it is correct. This could be completely wrong information. I'm only surprised by a couple things and hope they are just being redone.
I don't think this info is to be shared until February 9th

Home office will be releasing all information regarding new & discontinued products to everyone online on feb 9th after all launches are completed. Please be respectful of the home office's request for us ALL to not share anything online before then. I'd love for my team members to be surprised at our launch on the 7th. Thank uuu!!

Seems they might be discontinuing the lid for the salad spinner?

ChefPeg said:
Thank goodness that they're discontinuing the kitchen spritzer! I think it's attractive, but it just doesn't work well! I hope they're redesigning it.
Oh, I missed that! YES! I hate that thing.
I don't know why it is so much more difficult to pump than the old style, but I'm constantly slipping off the nozzle as I try to pump and it squirts all over.

well i guess my salad spinner will probably never get a lid, just like it never got the cooling insert... LOL im sad about the charging station though i love mine and use it everyday even the days i dont cook anything

HI. I think this is same discontinued list but this is what i saw.

Attachments

• WINTER 2015 DIScontinued list.jpg
    WINTER 2015 DIScontinued list.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 3,117
My guess is that the salad spinner lid is going to come with the spinner and not be available separately except as a replacement part. Seems to be the order of things when they introduce a part to an existing product.

Does anyone remember the date we can order new catalogs? I cannot find that email

February 9

ChefPeg said:
Thank goodness that they're discontinuing the kitchen spritzer! I think it's attractive, but it just doesn't work well! I hope they're redesigning it.
I agree! I just made the decision to get rid of mine. My old style one worked great for 10 years. The new one quit working fast. No amount of cleaning and scrubbing will help. The old one I could toss the mechanism in the dishwasher and it would work again.

My spritzer works great!

Anyone have pics of the new products?

You can order catalogs now.

All the new information is on the website-

1. What products were discontinued in 2015?

In 2015, Pampered Chef discontinued a variety of products including the Cut-N-Seal, Ultimate Mandoline, Deluxe Cheese Grater, and Easy Accent Decorator. A full list of discontinued products can be found on our website.

2. Why were these products discontinued?

Our team at Pampered Chef is constantly looking for ways to improve and update our product line. After careful consideration and feedback from our customers, we made the decision to discontinue these products in order to make room for new and innovative products.

3. Can I still purchase these discontinued products?

Unfortunately, once a product has been discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find these products through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

4. Will there be replacements for these discontinued products?

We are always working on developing new and improved products to meet the needs of our customers. While we cannot guarantee exact replacements for discontinued products, we are constantly releasing new and innovative products to enhance your cooking experience.

5. Can I still get replacement parts for these discontinued products?

Yes, we understand that accidents happen and sometimes replacement parts are needed for discontinued products. You can still contact our customer service team for assistance with finding replacement parts for these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristenlee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dina Atnip
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC