• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Paper: Notepads with Chef Hat Design - Find Out More

logo on our products because it could be seen as advertising. I use the "Bring a Friend" sticker from Conference. It's cute and they can use it to personalize their notes.
Kelly8
I might be totally missing this, but i just checked on Merrill's website and i don't see the notepads with the little chef hat (I did see the post-its in that design). Am I missing them or did they discontinue them?

I can't find them, either. Very poor selection on Merrill. I hadn't been on there in a while.

I got the smaller notepads at Conference last year and was very excited to see that size. They hadn't had them in a while, maybe not ever as I may have gotten them back when Town & Country was a licensed vendor. I had to get the larger 8.5 x 11 notepads 2 years ago but can't find them on Merrill now either.

Totally starting a rumor here ;) Maybe PC is getting ready to get rid of Merrill b/c the selection is very minimal. The clearance postcards have been there since the summer. At Conference a Merrill rep said that they were coming out with new "bring a friend" stickers. No such item is there now.

I totally agree. I like some of their stuff, but honestly some of their stuff you can make at vistaprint and have it personalized for free! I am bummed about the paper because for my first year anniversaries on my team i give them a pad of paper (sounds cheesy, but paper is the first anniversary so i thought that was cute and they could certainly ue it). Mabye you're right about the rumor, but I did hear that there will be a flyer at spring launch outlining their new items. Hmmm, do I dare dream that they will have clothes that are true to size and more masculine items?

Yup, between Vista and The Booster, the only thing I've ordered from Merrill are the personalized labels that I put on all of my materials. I was able to pick up what I wanted at Conference. I had a shopping list with me for stickers, etc. and walked away without getting much of my list b/c they didn't have it.

I love the paper first year anniversary idea. The notepads are a very practical gift, something you know they'll use. I think one year I suggested my D give out the notecards as part of her holiday gift. I use those as my thank-you cards. Need to use one now to send a note to a recruit lead.

I think you're right that they'll announce new products at Launch. That's probably why they haven't updated their website since before Christmas. I realized the other day that Merrill would be missing from the Launch. You'll have to wait until Conference to try anything on. I don't dare order clothes from them without trying them on. Here's hoping they come out with some better colors.

I was going to order the hostess envelopes and the shipping was more than the item. No thank you.

On the Jan CN it states that we can get free products from PC and Merrill. I would think if we are getting products from them, they would be there. I was talking to another consultant and she wondered if it wouldn't be gift certificates.

How do we get free products from Merrill?

I think it means that among the prizes that PC will be giving out at the Launches will be Merrill merchandise, just like at National when the Serve It Up Squad does a Merrill gift certificate.

I am disappointed in Merrill too as I think they are very pricey. I give the Chef's hat to my gal team members for their apron when they qualify but for my guys I have been giving them the money clip - guess what - the PC logo and wording rubs off - I have had to call them twice about this - not good business to have to keep returning things. The watch they had 2 years ago at National Conference broke right after I left Conference - got a new one from them when I called about it and that one broke too. So I am disappointed - just wish they would work on their quality of products and bring the prices down a tad bit so we can afford things much easier.

I too think that Merrill is pricey & I haven't ordered from them. For those of you that have ordered BC from Vistaprint - what design do you use & can we use the PC logo to make them look more professional & branded? Anyone order from Sticking to Business? I really like their stickers for catalogs and host packets - my Director told me about them. They run a lot of email specials too - free shipping, special price on a certain design, etc.

We cannot use the PC Logo with anyone other than Merrill, or something you print yourself. I've used Vistaprint several times. For some things, I have an image of one of the aprons with a chef hat. You just have to play around with their images or search "Food" related items or "Apron" or "Chef". You can use "The Pampered Chef", but need to include the "R" registered symbol. You cannot use the "Discover the chef in you" phrase (btw, this info is in the policy guide).Vista also runs alot of "free" specials. Usually I never pay anything but shipping.Merrill is very pricey on most things- and for clothes, I just don't want to pay the prices not knowing whether it will be good quality/true-to-size item, or if it will be one of the poor quality or poorly sized items- as they are known to have!

<RANT>That is what I thought about the logo, but it really annoys me! :(You would think that they would want us to use a logo to keep the brand consistent. I'm all about good branding & consistency. I know why they choose one vendor - it's to control how the logo and brand looks. I personally think it looks more professional to represent a company with the logo - the logo is what catches a customers eye & makes us look like real representatives of a company ... Guess I'll have to suck it up & order from Merrill or just have mine printed at Office Depot or something ... Aaargh! Thanks for listening ...

I noticed they changed the big notepads from 8.5 x 11 to smaller size which i love them instead of the big ones.

What is the reason for a product being discontinued?

There could be various reasons for a product being discontinued, such as low sales, difficulty in sourcing materials, or the introduction of a newer version.

Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

As a consultant, I do not have access to discontinued products. However, you may be able to find it through a third-party seller or in a clearance section of a store.

Will there be any replacements for the discontinued product?

Our product line is constantly evolving, so while there may not be an exact replacement, we may have a similar product with updated features and improvements.

How can I find out if a product is being discontinued?

You can check our website or contact customer service for any information on discontinued products. We also announce discontinuations to our consultants through our internal communication channels.

Can I return a discontinued product?

Our return policy applies to all products, including discontinued ones. However, please note that return policies may vary depending on the specific reason for the discontinuation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • ShellBeach
Replies
Views
kam
  • baychef