• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in pantry picnic salad seasoning mix?

In summary, discontinued pantry products are items that were previously sold by Pampered Chef but are no longer available for purchase due to changes in demand, production issues, or not aligning with the company's values. They cannot be purchased anymore, but new products are constantly being introduced. If you own a discontinued pantry product, it will no longer be available for purchase and you may receive notification. Refunds or exchanges are not offered for discontinued products, but you can seek assistance from a consultant or customer service for finding a replacement.
shelleyw95
What were the ingredients in pantry picnic salad seasoning mix?

I've never heard of that. Are you sure it's PC? It sounds like a Tastefully Simple product.

It is a PC product but it was so long ago, I would have no idea where to even find what to substitute.

Well, I still had one of the packets, minus the mixes, so here is what it says for ingredients:
Sugar, salt, dehydrated carrot, green onion, and red bell pepper, vinegar powder, cultured buttermilk, spices, dextrose, onion powder, natural favors, silicon dioxide (anti-caking).
Good luck duplicating that, ha!

Looks a little like a sweet version of the Hidden Valley Ranch powder or the Knorr Vegetable recipe mix packet? Neither of those have sugar though.I did a little more searching because now I'm intrigued. An old thread on this site from 2005 had this information:Several popular recipes in The Pampered Chef collection use Pantry seasoning mixes that have been discontinued. The following substitutions may be used in place of these recipe ingredients:From the Super Salads Recipe Card Collection:
•Buffalo Chicken Salad: Substitute Cajun seasoning for the Pantry Cajun Herb Seasoning Mix.
•Chilled Seafood Salad: Substitute 1 tablespoon of Pantry All-Purpose Dill Mix for the Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix.
•Dazzling Dressings, Chunky Blue Cheese: Omit Pantry Picnic Salad Seasoning Mix. Decrease milk to 1/4 cup. Increase blue cheese to 1/3 cup.Don't know if that helps at all, but I thought I'd share it.Shari in TX

Sounds good! thanks

1. What are discontinued pantry products?

Discontinued pantry products are items that were previously sold by Pampered Chef but are no longer available for purchase. These items have been discontinued by the company.

2. Why do pantry products get discontinued?

There are a few reasons why pantry products may get discontinued. Some reasons include changes in customer demand, production or supply issues, or the product may no longer align with the company's values or goals.

3. Can I still purchase discontinued pantry products?

No, unfortunately discontinued pantry products are no longer available for purchase. However, we are constantly introducing new and innovative products to our lineup that may be a suitable replacement for your discontinued favorite.

4. How will I know if a pantry product I own has been discontinued?

If a pantry product you own has been discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase on our website or through our consultants. Additionally, you may receive an email or notification from us informing you of the discontinuation.

5. Can I get a refund or exchange for a discontinued pantry product?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for discontinued pantry products. We recommend reaching out to your consultant or our customer service team for assistance in finding a suitable replacement product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jross93
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • foodygirl