• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Catalog Discontinued Items: Limited Stock Sale!

In summary, Doris is discontinuing 100 products for the Fall catalog. They are telling us now so we can have time to sell things. Items are all While Supplies Last!!
babywings76
Gold Member
If you haven't already, check your inbox and watch the video from Doris. They are discontinuing 100 products for the Fall catalog. They are telling us now so we can have time to sell things. Items are all While Supplies Last!!If someone can put together a flyer with pictures that would be awesome!! There's so many though, it'll have to be a multi-page flyer I think. Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 4.34.56 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 4.35.12 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 4.35.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 4.35.36 PM.png

I just finished watching this...shocker! But after looking through the list, some of them, I am not surprised by. The ceramic cookware didnt last long though.

Just watched it. Ready for a refreshing change up with Pampered Chef. I don't think there were many products on the D/C list that will upset to many of my customers.

Great call Doris!!! I've thought our line was too big for years. I will only miss the Orange infused oil and Pomegranate balsamic.

So somehow I've lost this e-mail. Anyone have a link they can share along with the link for the pdf?? Thanks!

Hope this works:http://new.pamperedchef.com/cc/home-office-video-62514?utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=+eDM0614_00731_26322_1Shari in TX

esavvymom said:
after looking through the list, some of them, I am not surprised by. The ceramic cookware didnt last long though.
Yes, but I'm not surprised by the ceramic cookware. It's white (try to keep that clean and nice looking) and it only had a three year guarantee. My personal experience with ceramic cookware (Scanpan-with a lifetime guarantee) was that every three years I was sending it back because the coating would bubble and flake off. The stuff is lightweight and awesome when it is new, but is not durable, thus the three year guarantee.

Is it just me or do most of the items seem like ones that have just come out in the past year or two?

Here are some collages people have made and shared on Facebook. 10246509_10203365382873000_5481699083611303708_n.jpg 10432137_10203365383073005_8002567625117269599_n.jpg I have 2 more on my phone...let me see if I can do that through the CS mobile site. BRB

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for how blurry they look on here. They come up okay for me on FB, but don't look the same here for some reason.

Maybe try saving the pictures and then making them attachments in the message?? Instead of embedding into the post?? Don't know if that would work or not. But thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for posting these!

The Simple Additions one is incorrect. The appetizer plates are not being discontinued, it is the set of 4 pasta bowls which is item #3062 (the appetizer plates are #3061)

Hmm, I didn't catch that, thanks for pointing it out! Makes sense since they aren't discontinuing the caddy/plate holder. I'll have to make the comment on FB where this is posted so maybe the person who made it will update it. If they change it, I'll post it.

Amanda, I commented on the post on FB as well. :chef:

Also,someone else just noticed that Tableware is spelled incorrectly in the title. I removed mine that I posted on my wall. I think I'll delete the one here and maybe find another one. I did see someone else make one that was simpler looking, but good.

I can't figure out how to delete the photo that's incorrect. Here's the updated one: 10303475_10201936201115864_7908084802397825915_n.jpg

Last edited:
babywings76 said:
I can't figure out how to delete the photo that's incorrect. Here's the updated one:View attachment 23887
I think I got it for you...the Simple Additions image from the original message is gone.

Weird, where did the new picture go? Is it showing up for you guys? I swear it showed up after I posted it, but now it just says attachment with a hyperlink.Nevermind...I went in and edited it and deleted the old attachment and re-did it. Now it should work, because it's showing up for me now after the page reloaded. The upload features work differently than the old CS. I kind of miss the old way.

I had nothing to do with the second picture. It was the "link" only when I saw your message...but glad you got it fixed! Thanks for posting.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! These are great! Can we post these on our FB business pages?

Sure- I've already seen them on some consultants pages.

Thank you for sharing!!!!

1. What happens to discontinued items?

Discontinued items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. They are either sold out or no longer being produced.

2. Can I still buy discontinued items?

No, discontinued items are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

3. How often do items get discontinued?

The frequency of discontinued items varies and is dependent on various factors such as popularity, production costs, and product updates. We strive to keep our product line fresh and up-to-date.

4. Can I return a discontinued item?

Yes, our return policy applies to discontinued items as well. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within the designated return period for a refund or exchange.

5. Will discontinued items be restocked?

No, once an item is discontinued, it will not be restocked. However, we are constantly adding new and innovative products to our line, so be sure to check back frequently for new items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CGutwein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies