• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Reason Behind Discontinued Oven Pads - Find Out Now!

In summary, the oven pads and oven mitt are being discontinued, and people may want to order items that will be discontinued in order to have them before they are gone.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Does anyone know why they are getting rid of the oven pads?

I know, right? I am really disappointed with that decision. :mad: My recruiter was too so she asked one of the test kitchen people and they said that PC was going more along the silicone. :rolleyes:

I have a customer who absolutely adores them. I will probably have to give her a call and let her know.

krzymomof4 said:
I have a customer who absolutely adores them. I will probably have to give her a call and let her know.

That is the best idea with any product that is discontinued. Use PP to see which guests have purchased items that will be discontinued or products in a certain line (ie: bought the 3 tier stand but not the hospitality stand) Call them and see if they want to purchase accompaning pieces before it's too late. Even if they aren't interested, they will remember that you took the time to think of them. It even opens the door for future cooking shows....peak their interest in seeing what the new products are ;)

I wish they wouldn't get rid of the oven mitt and pad. the silicone is okay, but I think it is just a fad. I also don't feel they protect your hands as well as the cloth. I have burned my hand several times carrying my stone using the silicone.

Thanks for the advice. I did call her this afternoon and she ordered 3 of them plus a canopener. Guess that really paid off.

Write an emailI'm hoping that the Oven Mitt is an item we can get back into the catalog. When we have ideas for new products, home office listens. I'll be sending an email.

I feel much safer using my oven mitt than the silicone one. . .I don't even want to think about turning my Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake out of the skillet with only the "Lobster Claw" to protect me. . .

What is the reason behind the discontinuation of oven pads?

The reason behind the discontinuation of oven pads is usually due to changes in materials, design, or functionality. It could also be because of low demand or the introduction of a newer and better product.

Will my current oven pad still be safe to use?

If your oven pad is still in good condition and does not show signs of wear and tear, it should still be safe to use. However, we recommend replacing it with a newer model for better performance and safety.

Can I find out if a specific oven pad has been discontinued?

Yes, you can find out if a specific oven pad has been discontinued by checking our website or contacting our customer service team. We will be happy to assist you in finding a suitable replacement.

Is there a replacement for the discontinued oven pads?

Yes, we always strive to offer the best products to our customers. If a product has been discontinued, we will have a replacement with similar or improved features available for purchase.

Can I still get a refund or exchange for my discontinued oven pad?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows you to return or exchange any product, including discontinued items, within a certain time frame. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook868
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kitchencop
  • General Chat
Replies