• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What discontinued Pampered Chef items are for sale?

In summary, Pampered Chef discontinues some items in order to make room for new and innovative products. These discontinued items are still covered under warranty and replacement parts will be available while supplies last. Customers can contact their local consultant or check the website for a list of consultants in their area. Discontinued items are marked down at a discounted price, but availability and discount amount may vary.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, I have some things for sale and wants to sell them all. Make an offer. I take personal checks & paypal (my best preference). Shipping from 37701.

Ice Shaver NIP

Easy Accent Decorator (old one but new)

Bountiful Heart Stoneware Mold NIP

Patriotic Heart Stoneware Mold NIP

Citrus Striped Towel Set NIP

Cranberry Bar Board & Knife NIP

Cranberry & Sage Jacquard
Towel Set (used few times for shows)
Table Runner (new, never been used)
Napkins (used few times for shows)
Placemats (new, never been used)

8 2001 Season’s Best Recipe Collection Books

2 Stoneware Sensations cookbooks

Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher NIP

Quick-Stir Pitcher NIP

Thank you!

Last edited:
2 more itemsI forogt to add those two. They are discontinued but new in package.

Family Size Quick-Stir Pitcher

Quick-Stir Pitcher

Thank you!

How MuchHow much for the Stoneware cookbooks and Season's Best? Which ones are they?

Thanks!

Hi! I just sent you an e-mail about the linens. :)

1. What is the reason for discontinuing these items?

At Pampered Chef, we are constantly updating and refreshing our product line to provide our customers with the latest and greatest kitchen tools and gadgets. This means that some older items may need to be discontinued to make room for new and innovative products.

2. Are these discontinued items still covered under warranty?

Yes, any discontinued items that are still within their warranty period will still be covered. Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase.

3. Can I still purchase replacement parts for these items?

Yes, we will continue to offer replacement parts for discontinued items as long as supplies last. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of these parts in the future.

4. How can I find out if my local consultant has any of these discontinued items in stock?

You can contact your local consultant directly to inquire about their current inventory of discontinued items. You can also check our website for a list of consultants in your area.

5. Is there a discount on these discontinued items?

Yes, all of our discontinued items are marked down at a discounted price. However, the availability and discount amount may vary depending on the item and location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • pamperedtraci