• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items at Feb Show

In summary, discontinued items can still be purchased at the Feb Show but availability may be limited. Items may be discontinued due to low demand, changes in product line, or to make room for new products. There are no discounts offered for discontinued items, but they are priced lower than their original price. If an item is discontinued, there may be similar products available or a new and improved version. The warranty policy still applies to discontinued items, so customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance if needed.
jcwarr
i have a lady who is hosting a feb party - but we will not be submitting it until march as it is right at the end of the month. how does this work for discontinued items? can she still order them even though it will be after the cutoff date or should we order them beforehand? and how does it work for the guests? can they still order these items even though the show will be submitted after feb 28?:confused:

You can from what I understand. You have until the last business day of the next month to submit the previous months shows. I think.

Yes, The show information (sales/ discontinued items) go by the show date and must be turned in by the last day of the following month always. The consultant specials go by the month they are turned in *(or now you have till the 5th or so for consultant promos) but your commission goes by the actual month submitted as well as old super starter program.

You will want to keep an eye on Weekly Bytes through February so you can note any items that are gone by her show. Sometimes at the end of the selling season the warehouse runs out of the items that are being discontinued.

thank youyou all are always so great with your knowledge!!! thank you!!!!:)

I offer to put in a catty show in Feb with the discontinued stuff, and the cooking show in March with new stuff. It is pretty easy to get to $150 with the discontinued products.

1. Can I still purchase discontinued items at the Feb Show?

Yes, you can still purchase discontinued items at the Feb Show. However, availability may vary and they may be limited in quantity.

2. Why are some items being discontinued?

Items may be discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand, changes in product line, or to make room for new and updated products.

3. Can I get a discount on discontinued items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on discontinued items. However, they are priced at a reduced rate compared to their original price.

4. Are there any similar products available to replace discontinued items?

We strive to always offer a wide range of products to meet our customers' needs. If an item has been discontinued, we may have a similar product available or a new and improved version of the discontinued item.

5. Can I still use my warranty for discontinued items?

Yes, our warranty policy still applies to discontinued items. If you encounter any issues with your product, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rancherswife
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lisacb77