• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the 2014 S/S discontinued item graphics for?

I couldn't find anything on the PC Website after I received the email from home office. Will these be the regular prices or will they be discounted?They will NOT be discounted.
ivykeep
Gold Member
I made up these graphics for discontinued items. Feel free to use.

Attachments

• Slide1.jpg
    Slide1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 1,194
  • Slide2.jpg
    Slide2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1,116
  • Slide3.jpg
    Slide3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Slide4.jpg
    Slide4.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,096
  • Slide5.jpg
    Slide5.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 990
And 2 more

Attachments

• Slide6.jpg
    Slide6.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1,113
  • 2014 Feb Going, Going, Almost Gone.pdf
    277.3 KB · Views: 585
Laura,Thank you so much for sharing your effort and talent! They look great!

Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing!

Here is a Going Going Gone flyer that I have.

Attachments

• Going Going Gone 2014.jpg
    Going Going Gone 2014.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,678
Thank you!

Just want to point out the mistake on the Email that was sent to us. We ARE NOT discontinuing the BEVERAGE TOTE! It is being redesigned and is being added in addition to the other Pink BEVERAGE TOTE. I just wanted to clear that up just in case someone has not looked at the new catalog.

OH, sorry. Now that I get to thinking about it... It is being redesigned to be the same "leak proof" as the Black Chevron pattern. Sorry about that.

I personally don't really count the redesigned/restyled products as "discontinued". I actually almost feel it is dishonest to try to get people to buy it now as "Discontinued" versus letting them get the newer/better version next month. Same with the packages and such....unless it has something better now, versus next month. I don't want a customer to ask me why I let them buy something knowing it was being improved. Just depends on what it is, etc. (like the batter bowls when they were redone....that's almost a personal preference thing).

I couldn't find anything on the PC Website after I received the email from home office. Will these be the regular prices or will they be discounted?

Thanks for the flyer!

cookindiva63 said:
I couldn't find anything on the PC Website after I received the email from home office. Will these be the regular prices or will they be discounted?
They will NOT be discounted.

Thanks so much for the great flyers! We appreciate you sharing!!!

ivykeep, your pictures look great! smithcooking, I would like your version if it didn't look blurry to me. My director usually sends out that version as a Word document, but I had not seen it yet.

What items are being discontinued in the 2014 Spring/Summer collection?

The discontinued items for the 2014 Spring/Summer collection have not been officially announced yet. However, we recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service for the most up-to-date information.

Can I still purchase discontinued items?

Once an item is discontinued, it will no longer be available for purchase on our website or through our consultants. However, you may be able to find the item through third-party sellers or on online marketplaces.

Why are certain items being discontinued?

Our product line is constantly evolving to meet the needs and preferences of our customers. Sometimes, this means discontinuing certain items in order to make room for new and improved products.

Can I return or exchange a discontinued item?

Our return and exchange policy applies to all items, including discontinued ones. However, please note that we may not have replacement items available for discontinued products.

Will there be any sales or discounts on discontinued items?

We occasionally offer sales and discounts on discontinued items, but this cannot be guaranteed. Keep an eye on our promotions and specials for any potential deals on discontinued products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies