• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms

In summary, "Discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms" are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. The forms were used for creating gingerbread houses during the holiday season but were discontinued due to low demand and a change in product focus. They cannot be found on the Pampered Chef website or purchased from any other retailers, but alternative holiday baking products are offered by the company. Some third-party sellers may have the discontinued forms available on websites like eBay or Amazon.
pamperedlpcook
Hello! I have a customer looking for the old Ginger Bread house forms along w/ the recipe. Do any of you still have one of these? If so, if you are wanting to part with it please contact me.
thanks!
Laurie
[email protected] :rolleyes:

ginger house
pamperedlpcook said:
Hello! I have a customer looking for the old Ginger Bread house forms along w/ the recipe. Do any of you still have one of these? If so, if you are wanting to part with it please contact me.
thanks!
Laurie
[email protected] :rolleyes:
I've actually seen this on ebay. Along with a train mold.
Lisa

1. What are "Discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms"?

"Discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms" are products that were once sold by Pampered Chef but are no longer available for purchase. These forms were used to create gingerbread houses for holiday baking.

2. Why were the Ginger Bread House Forms discontinued?

The Ginger Bread House Forms were discontinued due to low demand and a shift in product focus at Pampered Chef. They are no longer being produced or sold by the company.

3. Can I still find the Ginger Bread House Forms on the Pampered Chef website?

No, the Ginger Bread House Forms are no longer listed on the Pampered Chef website and are not available for purchase through the company.

4. Are there any alternative products to the discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers other holiday baking products such as cookie cutters and baking pans that can be used to create gingerbread houses. These can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Bakeware" category.

5. Are the discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms available for purchase anywhere else?

No, the discontinued Ginger Bread House Forms are no longer being produced and are not available for purchase from any other retailers. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • supergirljennie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies