• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We No Longer Sell White DCB and Only Get Cranberry as a Host Item?

In summary, the email says that from July 1st through July 15th, the cranberry DCB will only be available as a HOST ONLY item. After July 15th, the white DCB will no longer be available.
lisasfuncooking
Just received an email that we can no longer sell the white DCB :cry: after 6/15. Also after 7/1 the cranberry DCB will only be available as a HOST ONLY item. Although the cranberry can be ordered via a June show through 7/15.
Wow, this is so disappointing.

lisasfuncooking said:
Just received an email that we can no longer sell the white DCB :cry: after 6/15. Also after 7/1 the cranberry DCB will only be available as a HOST ONLY item. Although the cranberry can be ordered via a June show through 7/15.
Wow, this is so disappointing.

Actually the email says EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! That means that unless your show was held June 6 or earlier you can NOT sell the white one. June 15th is just the date they are giving us to get those earlier orders in.

I just tried to submit an order that was placed before yesterdays DCB email...it will not allow me to submit with a white DCB....what to do?

elizabethby said:
I just tried to submit an order that was placed before yesterdays DCB email...it will not allow me to submit with a white DCB....what to do?

Are you sure it's because of the DCB? Because I JUST (like 5 minutes ago) submitted a show from Sat, w/ white DCB's on it, and it went through fine...

Can a personal order be placed for a White DCB? As long as it is before the 15th?

I don't think so. I think unless it was a show that was held and dated, before the email came from the HO, it is ok. Other than that, I don't think it will allow you to submit an order for the white DCB.
If color doesn't matter. Get the cranberry DCB. That is allowed to be ordered before 6-30.
If I am wrong, someone please correct me.
I did a show on Sunday that I am closing on Friday. I do have a white DCB on it. Hopefully I won't have any problems when I submit it.

What is the reason for discontinuing the White Dcb?

The White Dcb has been discontinued due to a decrease in demand and our focus on releasing new, innovative products.

Will the White Dcb be replaced with a similar product?

At this time, there are no plans to replace the White Dcb with a similar product. However, we are always listening to customer feedback and may consider releasing a similar product in the future.

Can I still purchase the White Dcb?

No, the White Dcb is no longer available for purchase. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or in our outlet section while supplies last.

Do you have any recommendations for a replacement for the White Dcb?

We have a variety of other bakeware and cookware options that can serve as a replacement for the White Dcb. Our customer service team would be happy to assist you in finding a suitable alternative.

Will there be a discount on the White Dcb now that it is discontinued?

No, we do not offer discounts on discontinued products. However, we do have sales and promotions throughout the year on our current products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shelly.nurse
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
srieger
Replies
Views
pampered1224