• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinue selling White DCB

Mar 4, 2009
Just received an email that we can no longer sell the white DCB :cry: after 6/15. Also after 7/1 the cranberry DCB will only be available as a HOST ONLY item. Although the cranberry can be ordered via a June show through 7/15.
Wow, this is so disappointing.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Just received an email that we can no longer sell the white DCB :cry: after 6/15. Also after 7/1 the cranberry DCB will only be available as a HOST ONLY item. Although the cranberry can be ordered via a June show through 7/15.
Wow, this is so disappointing.

Actually the email says EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY! That means that unless your show was held June 6 or earlier you can NOT sell the white one. June 15th is just the date they are giving us to get those earlier orders in.

elizabethby

May 25, 2010
I just tried to submit an order that was placed before yesterdays DCB email...it will not allow me to submit with a white DCB....what to do?

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I just tried to submit an order that was placed before yesterdays DCB email...it will not allow me to submit with a white DCB....what to do?

Are you sure it's because of the DCB? Because I JUST (like 5 minutes ago) submitted a show from Sat, w/ white DCB's on it, and it went through fine...

elizabethby

May 25, 2010
Can a personal order be placed for a White DCB? As long as it is before the 15th?

Mar 4, 2009
I don't think so. I think unless it was a show that was held and dated, before the email came from the HO, it is ok. Other than that, I don't think it will allow you to submit an order for the white DCB.
If color doesn't matter. Get the cranberry DCB. That is allowed to be ordered before 6-30.
If I am wrong, someone please correct me.
I did a show on Sunday that I am closing on Friday. I do have a white DCB on it. Hopefully I won't have any problems when I submit it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views