• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disc to Update pp- Question

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, updating Pampered Partner with the new disc will not affect your ability to enter sales for shows you have this month. You can update at any time without any impact on your current sales. Additionally, you can enter orders from mini-catalogs and the program update will not remove any item numbers for retired products. Congratulations to JWPamp on becoming a director and good luck to both JWPamp and the speaker in reaching their goals.
mrssyvo
I am wondering if I update Pampered partner with the new disc, will I still be able to enter sales on shows I have still this month, or do I need to wait until Augist 31st, midnight to update. I have been receiving orders from the mini-catalogs I mailed out, and I wanted to know if I could enter them. Will updating the program remove the item numbers for the retired products?

Hey there mrssyvo! How's things?? I sent in my Director paperwork last week!! E-mail me!

You can install the new Pampered Partner now, if you want to order any of the older things on a Paperwork/Supply order form, you will have to do it manually, but that is the only thing that you need to worry about.

The old catalog products are all still there and orderable (is that a word??). It goes by the month the show is in as to wether they can be ordered and the specials, etc!

Make sure you "Product Update"!

Hi JWPamp,
Congratulations on directorship. Way to Go !!!!! My girls are finally qualifiying, and my goal is still to make director my leadership.

Thanks for your info- I updated everything, and it is working great. I wanted to be ready, because I am receiving orders already from my mini-catalog mailing. My sneak-preview show is this week also, and I have a very busy 2 weeks coming up, so I wanted to get things going,
Thanks again

GO girl!! Wishing you the best of luck...my team has another 2 shows before I get the call, but I signed my 6th last Thursday!

I am so excited for them (and me, too!). We can both walk at Leadership!

Yeah!!

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that updating Pampered Partner with the new disc will not affect your ability to enter sales for shows you have this month. You can update at any time without any impact on your current sales. However, if you have any concerns, it is always best to wait until August 31st to update, just to be safe. As for the mini-catalog orders, you can definitely enter them into the system. Updating the program will not remove any item numbers for retired products. I hope this helps! Happy cooking and selling!

1. What is "Disc to Update pp- Question"?

"Disc to Update pp- Question" is a term used to describe the process of updating or changing information on a physical disc, such as a CD or DVD.

2. Why would I need to update a disc?

There are a few reasons why you may need to update a disc. One common reason is to add new content or information, such as software updates or additional files. Another reason may be to correct errors or outdated information on the disc.

3. How do I update a disc?

The specific process for updating a disc will depend on the type of disc and the software or tools you are using. In general, you will need to use a computer or other device to access the disc and overwrite or add new content to it.

4. Can I update any type of disc?

Not all discs are able to be updated. Rewritable discs, such as CD-RW or DVD-RW, are designed to be written over multiple times and can be updated. However, write-once discs, such as CD-R or DVD-R, can only be written to once and cannot be updated.

5. Do I need special software to update a disc?

In most cases, you will need some type of software to update a disc. This may include burning software, data recovery software, or other tools depending on the specific needs of your disc and the updates you are making. It is important to research and use reliable software to ensure the integrity of your updated disc.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • pamperedtiffani
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • dianevill