• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What products will be missed from Disc. Orange Canola Oil and Pom. Balsamic?

In summary, Orange Canola Oil and Pom. Balsamic. I used them personally for salad dressing and bread dipping oil.I like the Dijon Mustard Rub. Probably the only thing I will actually miss.Other things I own that I actually like:Bamboo Note Holder (I own 2)oil and vinegar bottles, though admittedly the oil bottle seems to not like oil over time. Water works fine, but oil won't.Things I'm happy to see leave? Don't get me started.... (I can name entire categories that are going away)I agree Jane! Don't get me started on all the products leaving! I'm so happy about that!I am surprised at some of the Pantry items since they are
DebPC
Staff member
Orange Canola Oil and Pom. Balsamic. I used them personally for salad dressing and bread dipping oil.

I like the Dijon Mustard Rub. Probably the only thing I will actually miss.Other things I own that I actually like:
Bamboo Note Holder (I own 2)
oil and vinegar bottles, though admittedly the oil bottle seems to not like oil over time. Water works fine, but oil won't.Things I'm happy to see leave? Don't get me started.... (I can name entire categories that are going away)

Last edited:
I agree Jane! Don't get me started on all the products leaving! I'm so happy about that!

I am surprised at some of the Pantry items since they are keeping the Pantry line as a whole. So, there are a couple I'll miss there (Honey Dijon, Parm-Garlic). But, like someone else said in another post, maybe the oils will change to olive oil? Also, maybe there will be something similar to the discontinued ones released in the Fall?I actually like the Bamboo Fiber Bowls. It took me awhile to warm up to them, but they clean really easily (seems almost non-stick) and sometimes I find myself grabbing one of those before the SS bowls (shock!!). So, that being said, it looks like only the Natural ones are going - and not the green ones? I don't care for the green ones. And, for the Cooling Insert, is that the one for the Lettuce/Berry Spinner? If so, I am surprised as that added another use for the very expensive (yet wonderful) spinner.But, other than those, everything else makes sense.

That would be great if they changed them to Olive oil based! Fingers crossed!

I didn't pay too much attention to the going away list prior to signing up so I'm really surprised/saddened by this post. The salad bowl cooler insert is the whole reason I reasoned myself into buying the spinner!!! Also I really liked the orange oil in the upside down pineapple cake in the Rock Croc. Boo that that's leaving! I'm considering buying more oil spritzers just so I can have infused oil on hand.

1. What are the most popular discontinued products from Pampered Chef?

The most popular discontinued products from Pampered Chef include the Garlic Press, Food Chopper, Classic Batter Bowl, Rockcrok Dutch Oven, and the Manual Food Processor.

2. Can I still purchase discontinued products from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find these products through third-party sellers or on resale websites.

3. Why does Pampered Chef discontinue certain products?

Pampered Chef regularly evaluates their product line to ensure that they are offering the best and most innovative products to their customers. If a product is not meeting their standards or is not selling well, they may choose to discontinue it.

4. Will Pampered Chef bring back discontinued products?

While it is not guaranteed, Pampered Chef occasionally brings back popular discontinued products as part of their "Retro Release" program. Keep an eye on their website and social media for any announcements.

5. How can I find a similar product to a discontinued Pampered Chef item?

If you are looking for a similar product to a discontinued item, you can reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant who can help you find a suitable replacement. You can also browse their current product line for similar items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips