• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Disc. Products- What Will You Miss?

In summary, there are a lot of products being discontinued, including the cinnamon, forged serrated knife, creative cutters set, and bamboo items. However, some items will still be available in different sets. The discontinued items will be available while supplies last until February 29, 2016. Many customers are sad about the discontinued items, especially the cinnamon, vanilla, and bamboo products which were big sellers. There is excitement and curiosity about the new products that will be released.
DebPC
Staff member
Wow! Lots of products on the discontinued list! I will definitely miss the cinnamon, the forged serrated knife, creative cutters set, and the bamboo items. I'm anxious to see what new is coming out.

the knives will still be available in the knife block set tho, i really am not looking forward to the 6 Stones that are getting enhanced aka new colors! Im sad about the bamboo...Do you think they are re-doing bamboo???

Is there a list that you can post? Thanks!

Discontinued ProductsItems available while supplies last until February 29, 2016.
Bakeware2256 - Conversions Magnet
1095 - Creative Cutters Set
1728 - Loaf Pan
1703 - Master Scraper
1702 - Micro Scraper
1684 - Pastry Cutter
1511 - Pie Plate
1679 - Scoop & Spread**
2482 - Silicone-Coated Flat Whisk
1724 - Small Sheet Pan
1727 - Square Baking PanCook's Tools2586 - Garlic Peeler*
1113 - Garlic Slicer*
1789 - Herb Keeper
1168 - Nylon Slice 'N Serve®
1347 - Silicone Handle Protector
1348 - Silicone Helper Handle Protector
2348 - SkimmerCookbooks2263 - 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 2 (previously communicated)
2499 - Holiday Cookie Card Collection
1986 - Season's Best® (Fall/Winter 2015)Cutlery1089 - Crinkle Cutter
1068 - Forged Boning Knife*
1056 - Forged Carving Set
1051 - Forged Paring Knife*
1091 - Forged Serrated Knife*
2418 - Mango Wedger
1117 - Mini Professional Shears
1134 - Zester & ScorerDining & Entertaining3113 - Appetizer Plates & Caddy Set
2247 - Bamboo Cracker Tray
2253 - Bamboo Petite Snack Bowl Set
2307 - Bamboo Petite Spoon Set
2048 - Bamboo Serving Set (previously communicated)
1005 - Reversible Bamboo Carving Board
1003 - Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board
2001 - Shimmering Glass Platter
2047 - Small Bamboo Spoon Set
3114 - Small Square Bowls & Caddy SetHost Half-Price CombosHP96 - Classic Scraper Set
HP99 - Covered Roaster Set
HB22 - Stoneware Starter Set
Must-Haves2561 - Rockcrok® Dinner Set**Outdoor2794 - 2-qt. Collapsible Serving Bowl
2569 - 3-Way Tongs
1245 - Chevron Insulated Collapsible Cooler
1219 - Chevron Trunk Organizer
2455 - Corn Cob Nobs™
2274 - Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher**
1147 - Keep It Hot Carrier (previously communicated)
2617 - Large Cooling Inserts
1218 - Polka Dot Insulated Collapsible Cooler
2272 - Quick-Stir® Pitcher**
2616 - Small Cooling Insert
3037 - Super SwatPantry9750 - Buffalo Rub
9664 - Chili Lime Rub
9723 - Cinnamon Plus® Spice Blend
9739 - Double-Strength Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
9712 - Korintje Cinnamon
9588 - Lemon Rosemary Rub
1632 - Spice Turn-About
Round-Up from the Heart®1159 - Nourish Bowl Set**
1163 - Nourish & Share Bowl Set**
1162 - Share Bowl Set**Stoneware1377 - Medium Rectangular Baker**
1337 - Mini Baker
1338 - Rectangular Baker**
1381 - Rectangular Baker Set**
1388 - Shallow Baker**
1392 - Small Baker**
1378 - Small Rectangular Baker**
1339 - Square Baker
Storage & Organization1734 - Cord Wrap Set*Still available as a component for another product or set.
**Still available with a new item number because of a restyle or enhancement.

Shocked about the Korintje Cinnamon. I have a couple of customers who use only ours because their family cannot eat any other kind. :(

Thanks for the list. Sad about the Cinnamon, Vanilla, Buff Rub and the Bamboo! Also surprised about the small sheet pan. I use mine all the time. Gee, I'll have to see if I have a back-up or will need to order another one!

maybe I am the only one, but I love the herb keeper. I always bring the fresh herbs for a recipe in the herb keeper and sell at least 3 at a show just by doing that! Will also miss the scorer/zester, creative cutters, and the cinnamons.

Limited on time....I am going to miss MANY of the items listed. There better be some great new ideas! Just feel that the cinnamon & vanilla are basics that will missed. And the metal pans should be not dishwasher safe or have new finish. They are great weight and substantial but the finish wears off. I try not to use them in recipes at parties.

And the Crinkle Cutter! That's a classic like the Food Chopper.

Crinkle Cutter also a big shock. It's the only way for women to cut turnips around here...lol Not for presentation, but it goes through turnips like jello.

Has anyone made a Going, Going, Gone flyer for these? I am not creative at all, but I've loved the ones others have made in the past with pictures.Thanks!Shari in TX

I was shocked by the Cinnamon Plus, Korintje Cinnamon, and vanilla. They are all big sellers for me. The moment I found out I contacted a few of my bigger pantry customers. One ordered 12 of the Cinnamon Plus and 3 each of the cinnamon and vanilla. I actually wound up with a show of my own to submit just from panicked pantry customers. Everyone is asking me why. In addition to those pantry items I'm going to miss the Super Swat, Corn Cob Nobs, bamboo products, and Crinkle Cutter. I'm really curious as to how they're going to restyle the Quick-Stir Pitchers.I'm really anxious to see the new stuff!

What products will be discontinued?

The specific products that will be discontinued vary, but Pampered Chef typically updates their discontinued products list twice a year. You can check the current list on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still purchase discontinued products?

No, once a product is discontinued, it is no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find it through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

Why are these products being discontinued?

Our product line is constantly evolving to meet the needs and wants of our customers. Sometimes, we need to discontinue certain products to make room for new and improved items.

Will there be replacements for the discontinued products?

Pampered Chef is always introducing new and innovative products to replace discontinued ones. Keep an eye out for new releases and updates to our product line.

Can I still use my warranty on discontinued products?

Yes, our warranty still applies to discontinued products within the designated time frame. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with any warranty claims.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
cookery
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956