• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Directors Using FB Events for Their Meetings?

'd and what the topics of our upcoming meeting are.I haven't done this but I think it's a good idea to have the director do FB events and have people RSVP.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am not a director..Nor do I hold my own meetings..HOWEVER..I was wondering if anyone who does hold their own meetings can answer something for me. I was thinking that it might be a good idea for my director to start making FB events every month for our meetings..so that people can RSVP..as well as we can keep track of different things about the meeting by posting comments..ie..what each person is training on so that you don't duplicate it..as well as we have someone do a demo and someone do a refreshment..it would be easier to make sure that we have 2 things that compliment each other. Does anyone else do this because I would like to help my director with this if we decide to do this. I am planning on bringing this up at my meeting tonight.

There are a few in my downline who either don't have FB or are not willing to admit that they do. LOL

e-vite is a good alternative. People can ask questions, other's can answer right under the question vs. just "somewhere" in the thread, etc. So far, they all have e-mail addresses! :D

we use evite as well

I've done FB events, but I can't use them exclusively, because part of my team doesn't use FB, or like Sheila said, won't admit that they do...and then there are the ones who have FB accounts, but are only on sporadically.

All of my downline so far has FB so I have a group on there and I do the events for the meeting that we are having. Now my upline Director does evite, but I find that the ppl that are avid FBers dont often check their emails so us doing both seems to work

I've starting using FB events for our meetings - and include those not on facebook in the invite list (using their email address). it seems to work pretty good, and i love the fact i can go on anytime and see how many are rsvp

What is Fb Events and how can directors use it?

Fb Events is a feature on Facebook that allows users to create and share events with their friends and followers. Directors can use Fb Events to promote and organize events related to their work, such as film screenings, theatrical productions, or fundraising events.

How do I create an event on Fb as a director?

To create an event on Fb as a director, go to your Facebook page and click on the "Events" tab. Then, click on the "Create Event" button and fill in the necessary information such as event name, date, location, and description. You can also add a cover photo and invite guests to the event.

Can I track the RSVPs and attendance for my event on Fb?

Yes, as a director using Fb Events, you can track the RSVPs and attendance for your event. You can see who has confirmed, declined, or is interested in attending the event. This can help you plan and prepare for the event accordingly.

What are some ways I can promote my event on Fb as a director?

There are several ways directors can promote their event on Fb. You can share the event on your Facebook page and invite friends and followers to attend. You can also create a Facebook ad for the event and target specific audiences. Additionally, you can collaborate with other pages or influencers to share the event with their followers.

Can I make my event private on Fb?

Yes, as a director, you have the option to make your event private on Fb. This means only invited guests can see the event and its details. You can also choose to make the event public or visible to friends of guests. This can be helpful for events with limited capacity or exclusive events for select guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • babywings76