• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directors Under 20 Years Old...

In summary, Gillian Wright is a director-in-waiting and she is 21 years old. She has a successful PC business and her friends are all partying and not interested in PC. She is grateful for her MIL and mother who have helped her a lot. Tiffany is also 21 years old and she speaks well. She has a lot of downline and her Sen. Executive Director is unknown to her.
tiffanypc05
Does anyone know of any directors that are 20 yrs. old or younger...? I'm just wondering, I'm on my way to promoting by June and I'm only 19. I know i'm they youngest in my cluster, but didn't know If I'd be one of the youngest directors when I promote.

I'm sure there are directors under 20. You have quite an advantage being 19 because you have a clear direction you want to go and the umf behind it to get you there. I bet you will make a wonderful director. I wish you all the best! :)

It's hard being young!I for one can vouch for being young in this business! It is hard. I went to a home office training and an older woman asked me if I was a consultant. I said yes and she gave me this weird look and said under her breath "You don't look old enough to drive!" I could have hit her!! I just turned 21, have been married since 18, have 2 kids and a sucessful PC business. I joined when I was 19 and have done well, I think. I have a hard time because a lot of consultants get orders from their friends. All my friends live with their parents or in dorms with NO PC budget! This doesn't really pertain to your thread but I had to vent! *SORRY*
Congrats on being a director-in-waiting and show everyone what we youngn's can do!

Gillian Wright
Consultant #417481
Wasilla, Alaska

21 years old and proud of it!

you go girl! Yeh, it's different for me to b/c all of my friends are still out partying and doing crazy stuff-none of them know how to cook and they don't want pc. Young people look at me weird when i tell them i sell pc, but i love it. My MIL and mother have helped me a lot. BTW, I'm 18 married and have a 10 month old.

Hey Tiffany, I just dropped you an e-mail!

Gillian Wright

tiffanypc05 said:
you go girl! Yeh, it's different for me to b/c all of my friends are still out partying and doing crazy stuff-none of them know how to cook and they don't want pc. Young people look at me weird when i tell them i sell pc, but i love it. My MIL and mother have helped me a lot. BTW, I'm 18 married and have a 10 month old.

Tiffany, I must say that you speak very well and I would have never imagined that you were so young! All of you youngin's keep at it and show your peers what can be done with work and dedication!

wow! You go tiffany! just think of where you will be in 10-15 years...my Sen. Exec Dir has been doing this for less than 15 years and makes around $250,000 a year! stay with it!!

Wow!!!WOW!!! I would love to be making $250,000. I could even deal with $100,000. My husband would probably quit his job and ride his lawn mower all day...haha!!!!

But remember....recruit, recruit, recruit! She has 1000 in her total downline!

jwamp who is your sen. exec. director?

1. How old do I have to be to become a Pampered Chef Director?

Directors must be at least 18 years old to join Pampered Chef. However, there is no maximum age limit, so you can become a Director at any point in your career.

2. What are the requirements to become a Director under 20 years old?

To become a Director under 20 years old, you must have a minimum of $15,000 in sales and have at least one active recruit under your leadership.

3. Can I still attend Director meetings and events if I am under 20 years old?

Yes, all Directors are welcome to attend meetings and events regardless of age. These gatherings are a great opportunity to learn from experienced leaders and connect with other Directors.

4. Do I need a parent or guardian's permission to become a Director under 20 years old?

No, you do not need a parent or guardian's permission to become a Director. However, it is important to discuss your decision with them and have their support as you embark on your Pampered Chef journey.

5. What resources are available for Directors under 20 years old?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for all Directors, including those under 20 years old. These resources include training and support from experienced leaders, access to online resources and tools, and the opportunity to attend meetings and events to continue learning and growing as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
2 3