• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's Special Event: Exciting Opportunity with Wolfgang Puck

In summary, the Director's Special Event is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn extra rewards and bonuses. To qualify, consultants must be in good standing and meet specific requirements. The rewards and bonuses offered may vary, but can include extra income, free products, and special recognition. The event takes place for a limited time and specific dates will be communicated. To maximize success, consultants should set goals, use training and resources, and stay motivated and focused.
jmabner
Since I'll be walking as a new director, I am soooo excited about going to this event. One of the director's in my cluster said she heard that Wolfgang Puck was going to be at our event....has anyone else heard this?

I heard that he was CATERING the event, not that he was going to be there.

Two COMPLETELY different things.

DebbieJ said:
I heard that he was CATERING the event, not that he was going to be there.

Two COMPLETELY different things.
That's awesome too! Cool! I can't wait.:D

Really?? I hadn't heard about Wolfgang Puck being involved - wow!! I was not too excited about the Tut thing because we saw the exhibit in Ft Lauderdale and weren't too impressed...but I KNOW doing it PC style will be a TOTALLY different (and WAY better) experience!!!

What is the Director's Special Event?

The Director's Special Event is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef for our consultants to earn extra rewards and bonuses.

How do I qualify for the Director's Special Event?

To qualify for the Director's Special Event, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant in good standing and meet the specific requirements outlined in the promotion.

What rewards and bonuses can I earn during the Director's Special Event?

The specific rewards and bonuses offered during the Director's Special Event may vary, but typically include things like extra income, free products, and special recognition from the company.

When does the Director's Special Event take place?

The Director's Special Event is typically offered for a limited time and the specific dates will be communicated to our consultants through our company channels.

How can I maximize my success during the Director's Special Event?

To maximize your success during the Director's Special Event, we recommend setting specific goals, utilizing our training and resources, and staying motivated and focused on achieving your goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Kearns