• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Milton/Pace, FL: Find Team/Cluster Meetings and Recipe Nights!

In summary, Team/Cluster Meetings are gatherings for members of a larger team or cluster to discuss relevant topics and collaborate on projects. Recipe Nights are events that bring people together to share and learn about different recipes and cooking techniques. These events can be found by checking with local community organizations, social media groups, or event calendars. Both Team/Cluster Meetings and Recipe Nights are open to anyone and it is common for participants to bring a dish to share at Recipe Nights.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey Folks!!!

I have a dear friend who is looking at the business again. I say again because he did it years ago but got out. He's in the Milton/Pace, FL area. I'd love for him to see a team/cluster meeting or Recipe night.

Help!
Thanks
Becky:chef:

I was looking for a consultant in Ft. Walton Beach & was given a reference down in Navarre, FL ~ about a 45 minute drive from your recruit lead. If you don't have anyone closer let me know & I'll share who my gal is using. ;)

Great thanks!!! I know there is a gal in Pensacola that my hospitality director knows that I'm hoping to hear from as well. I asked my NED and she didn't have any in 3 generations in that area! lol :)

Sheila - my parents live in Fort Walton Beach (Destin) and actually lived in an RV park in Navarre until they bought their house ;) What a small world!
I'll be hopping over to see them after Spring Launch in Atlanta - so much better than the TON of snow and negative weather we've had up here!

You're welcome Becky!Aimee ~ Yes, I'm sure you'll enjoy the MUCH warmer weather of FL over AK! LOL

I'm looking for hospitality in the Apopka area. Our new team member has just moved there which is about 90 minutes from us (we're on the Space Coast) She's going to come to some of our events but it would be nice if she had someone a little closer as well as she has a new baby. Thanks in advance!

The closest Director on my team is in Tampa (94 miles away).

1. What are Team/Cluster Meetings?

Team/Cluster Meetings are gatherings of individuals who are part of a larger team or cluster, usually within a specific organization or community. These meetings provide an opportunity for members to come together, discuss relevant topics, share ideas, and collaborate on projects.

2. What is the purpose of Recipe Nights?

The purpose of Recipe Nights is to bring people together to share and learn about different recipes and cooking techniques. These events often involve a potluck style meal where participants bring a dish to share, and there may be demonstrations or discussions about various cooking methods or ingredients.

3. Where can I find Team/Cluster Meetings and Recipe Nights in Milton/Pace, FL?

You can find information about Team/Cluster Meetings and Recipe Nights in Milton/Pace, FL by checking with local community organizations, social media groups, or event calendars. You can also inquire at local churches, community centers, or libraries for any upcoming meetings or events.

4. Are Team/Cluster Meetings and Recipe Nights open to anyone?

Yes, Team/Cluster Meetings and Recipe Nights are typically open to anyone who is interested in attending. These gatherings are often meant to be inclusive and welcoming, so individuals from all backgrounds and skill levels are encouraged to participate.

5. Do I need to bring anything to a Recipe Night?

It is common for participants to bring a dish to share at Recipe Nights, but it is not always required. Some events may have a specific theme or request for certain types of dishes, so it is best to check with the organizers beforehand. If you are unable to bring a dish, you can always offer to bring drinks or utensils to contribute to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Nanisu
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
kcmckay
  • amy07