• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark

In summary, the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark is a recognition award for Pampered Chef Directors who have achieved significant sales and team growth. It is not available for purchase and can only be earned by meeting the company's sales and team growth requirements. The bookmark is made of real gold and silver and is intended to be a symbol of the Director's hard work and dedication. While it can technically be worn as jewelry, it is recommended to keep it in a safe place and display it as a symbol of achievement.
keril
I just realized these two items have been lying around unused so I thought one of you might have a use for them. The gold whisk is still in plastic and box. The silver bookmark (in beautiful black box) is the gift we received at this year's Dir. event at Nat'l Conf. I'll sell both for $17, including shipping. Emaill:[email protected]. Thanks!

Hi Keri, You wouldnt have a simple additions tote our looking to sell? I really wish they had it on our supply order. I really want one. If anyone has one and wants to sell email me at [email protected]
Thanks, Lynn

1. What is the purpose of the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark?

The Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark is a special recognition award for Pampered Chef Directors who have achieved significant sales and team growth. It serves as a symbol of their dedication and hard work in building their business.

2. How do I earn the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark?

To earn the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark, you must be a Pampered Chef Director and meet certain sales and team growth requirements set by the company. These requirements may vary each year and are communicated to Directors through company updates and trainings.

3. Can I purchase the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark?

No, the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark cannot be purchased. It is only given to Directors who have met the requirements for the recognition award. However, you can earn it by achieving the necessary sales and team growth goals.

4. Is the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark made of real gold and silver?

Yes, the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark is made of real gold and silver. It is a high-quality and durable piece that serves as a meaningful symbol of your success as a Pampered Chef Director.

5. Can I wear the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark as jewelry?

While you can technically wear the Director's Gold Whisk & Silver Bookmark as jewelry, it is not recommended. It is intended to be a special recognition award and wearing it as jewelry may damage or tarnish the piece. It is best to keep it in a safe place and display it as a symbol of your achievement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SBinkley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Candi_f