• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive Your Invitation to the Director Training Call?

wait for it...new world!yes it did!loved how Jean Jonas basically laughed and said we have it easy because she used to have to make door to door cold calls... yeah well now we have the internet welcome to the...wait for it...new world!
Koolotus
Did anyone else get this last night?
Director Training Call with Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass.

Because you are an important member of our field leadership team, you’re invited to participate in a live conference call discussion I’ll be leading on June 4 along with Doreen Grass, Director of Sales Training. On this call, we will share strategies for making the new Career Plan work for you.

You’ll hear:

- Answers to commonly asked questions.
- Practical ideas from fellow Directors.
- And more!

It sounds like invite only since it says you will be asked for your name and consultant # to get on the call.

Just curious.

I didn't, guess I'm not special like you:(

I got it. This line was also included in my email "We want you to be confident in your ability to take full advantage of the new plan!" Maybe they are targeting those of us with struggling teams under the new plan?

Koolotus said:
It sounds like invite only since it says you will be asked for your name and consultant # to get on the call.

I think it's because there are some that aren't directors who get this info passed on (unintentionally) and call in.

And I'm guessing it's for those (like me!) who aren't totally solid under the new plan! (Although I am going to be paid as a *D* for May!)

I am a D this month too-and was invited!! --
:)

Yep, got it.

I also received it last night. :)

I got it as well and was paid/qualified as a Director in April...

I got the email and I have been qualified and paid as a director.

hmm, interesting. I didn't know what to think but I am sure it will be a good call :)

ChefLoriG said:
I didn't, guess I'm not special like you:(

no, your just not my kind of special!!!

Miss you!!
What wave are you in? are you going? will you be my BFF :)
Would love to chat soon!

Koolotus said:
hmm, interesting. I didn't know what to think but I am sure it will be a good call :)

At leadership they did the break-out session based on our team size... I'm wondering if this call is based on the same thing...

I also received the call and will be on it to see what they will say.

My complaint :)grumpy: Miss PMS + :indifferent0016: Miss Tired!!=:eek::eek::eek: stay away from her!!) is that the call is during the day. I sure wish they would record it so that those of us that work during the day or those who may have previous committments could hear it also.

Miss you!!
Would love to chat soon![/QUOTE]

Miss you too!! I'm in wave 3 and have a new team member going!!, how about you?

Koolotus said:
Miss you!!
Would love to chat soon!

Miss you too!! I'm in wave 3 and have a new team member going!!, how about you?

Wave 1 with 2 going (so far :) )
Miss you!!!

i didn't get invited :( oh well....i was invited to a different director call for friday...

Krissy, it is probabl;y the same one, just done in different groups.

Don't forget--this call is in 2 hours!

10 minutes to go!!

I am on, but just music.

oh, here it comes. I guess we aren't allowed to chat with each other while we wait

I am on too! :)

i am on and finally they're starting!

Listening.....

I'm on... seriously is anyone just waiting around until July to start working toward the new plan????

pcjenni said:
I'm on... seriously is anyone just waiting around until July to start working toward the new plan????

I know! That's terrible if that's true!

Doreen is a bit hard to hear

With a 3 year old home, I was not able to get on this call.
Hoping it was recorded...

they did say they are recording

AHHH! I need to get in the shower but I don't want to miss anything!

My battery died... (I wondered what that beeping was!) But I got through 5 of the questions... did I miss anything good?

Good questions - but some people are VERY LONG winded....spit out the question/comment already!

pamperedlinda said:
Good questions - but some people are VERY LONG winded....spit out the question/comment already!

I couldn't agree more! the questions were great and i liked the last comment. Give us our emails back with a new consultant joins our team!

2 hours~Whoa!

I hung up around 1:10 hrs--my 5yo needed attention.It went on for 2 hours???

DebbieJ said:
I hung up around 1:10 hrs--my 5yo needed attention.

It went on for 2 hours???

yes it did!

loved how Jean Jonas basically laughed and said we have it easy because she used to have to make door to door cold calls... yeah well now we have the internet welcome to the future!

pcjenni said:
loved how Jean Jonas basically laughed and said we have it easy because she used to have to make door to door cold calls... yeah well now we have the internet welcome to the future!

We don't all have her personality.

I know.. I thought that was pretty funny... did she walk up hill in the snow both ways too???

I'm so sad that I missed the call. I do daycare and that was a bad time for me. I wanted to try to get on. But for me the call would have been 3 PM here and my kids get off the bus 3:25.
I really hope it was recorded. Will they post that info if they did?

pcjenni said:

I knew she looked familiar...remember George Jeston's wife, Jane?http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/baychef_album/janejetson.gif

Hey Cheryl .. i like your picture on the pc website !! Were you sober??
coyote kathy??

kitchendivakathy said:
coyote kathy??

where's the picture?

kitchendivakathy said:
coyote kathy??

Nope :)
That was at the Piano bar in MEXICO :)
See ya in July, and nope, not walking as of today.
Congrats if you are

pamperedlinda said:
where's the picture?

One of the business links...
The Now Hiring page

yeah, where where where????

You to are funny!!!
Go to my website /cherylbatcher
click on News
Look for the one that says Now Hiring! updated 5/2009

There is a picture of me and fellow D Gracie Bott.

<H2>1. What is the purpose of the Director Training Call with Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass?</H2><p>The Director Training Call is a live conference call discussion for field leadership team members to share strategies for making the new Career Plan work for them. It will be led by Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass, Director of Sales Training.</p><H2>2. When is the Director Training Call scheduled for?</H2><p>The Director Training Call is scheduled for June 4. </p><H2>3. What can I expect to hear on the Director Training Call?</H2><p>You can expect to hear answers to commonly asked questions, practical ideas from fellow Directors, and more! This call is designed to help you succeed in the new Career Plan.</p><H2>4. Is the Director Training Call invitation only?</H2><p>Yes, the Director Training Call is by invitation only. As an important member of our field leadership team, you have been invited to participate. You will be asked for your name and consultant number to access the call.</p><H2>5. How do I access the Director Training Call?</H2><p>To access the call, you will need to dial in at the scheduled time using the phone number and access code provided in your invitation. You will also be asked for your name and consultant number to join the call.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Director Training Call with Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass?

The Director Training Call is a live conference call discussion for field leadership team members to share strategies for making the new Career Plan work for them. It will be led by Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass, Director of Sales Training.

2. When is the Director Training Call scheduled for?

The Director Training Call is scheduled for June 4.

3. What can I expect to hear on the Director Training Call?

You can expect to hear answers to commonly asked questions, practical ideas from fellow Directors, and more! This call is designed to help you succeed in the new Career Plan.

4. Is the Director Training Call invitation only?

Yes, the Director Training Call is by invitation only. As an important member of our field leadership team, you have been invited to participate. You will be asked for your name and consultant number to access the call.

5. How do I access the Director Training Call?

To access the call, you will need to dial in at the scheduled time using the phone number and access code provided in your invitation. You will also be asked for your name and consultant number to join the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • pamperedbecky