• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Director Sample Assortment Worth Investing In?

In summary, the director box includes all the new products that are in the $6,000 level, as well as the $3,000 in personal sales and $5000 in Team Sales needed to be paid as a director.
NewbyPChef
Anyone have the list of items directors will receive in their sample orders?

They get alll the products. Everything that is in the $6,000 level

Intrepid_Chef said:
They get alll the products. Everything that is in the $6,000 level

Nope - not this time. The Director box is worth $597 I believe. It's about $250 less than the $6000 level of around $850. Most of the new Taupe stoneware is not in the D Box, along with a couple other things. I'm exhausted and too lazy to get up and dig my sheet out of my suitcase. :)

Hmmm. Wonder why? Maybe because they figure you have to have $3,000 in sales to be paid as a director and will get it anyway?

Intrepid_Chef said:
Hmmm. Wonder why? Maybe because they figure you have to have $3,000 in sales to be paid as a director and will get it anyway?

Not sure where that figure comes from - but you have to have $750 in personal sales, 6 active consultants, and $5000 in Team Sales to be paid as a director. :)

There have been times before when there was a very high $$ amount of products, and the directors pkg. didn't include everything. I think basically it's because they figured Directors will most likely already have the stoneware, and don't need ALL of the new stoneware to show the seasonal Taupe color.

The other new products that weren't in the D Benefit Kit were all of the sizes of the new leak proof glass storage containers. The only one in the D Kit is the 3 cup one. For stoneware, the only pieces in the kit are the Mini Baker and the small ridged baker.

From what I can tell on the list - everything else is included in the Benefit Kit.

Oh I don't know ... I'm at work and don't have time to pull up all those figures so I was guessing. :)I guess that means they'll be on Open Stock.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Oh I don't know ... I'm at work and don't have time to pull up all those figures so I was guessing. :)

I guess that means they'll be on Open Stock.

I'm hoping - because I got the $3000 level, and the DCB was the $6000 level - and I want one.

I noticed today that we also don't get the new mandoline/parts either.. Guess we'll have to order our own on replacement parts.

I think that's how they handled it when they redesign the Quick Stir pitchers.

flemings99 said:
I noticed today that we also don't get the new mandoline/parts either.. Guess we'll have to order our own on replacement parts.

We get the new slicer - just not the replacement part if we want one of the holders for the UM. I can understand why not - not everyone will want it or use it.

ChefBeckyD said:
We get the new slicer - just not the replacement part if we want one of the holders for the UM. I can understand why not - not everyone will want it or use it.

Plus it's expensive and quite unnecessary to provide all directors with a product they should already have.

NooraK said:
Plus it's expensive and quite unnecessary to provide all directors with a product they should already have.

Well, actually the replacement part isn't that much. It's just the guide for the UM - the slicer has a large round hopper (much bigger than the UM hopper) and it will fit the UM, so we were told at conference that it's going to be available as a replacement part for consultants and guests to use with the UM.

ChefBeckyD said:
Well, actually the replacement part isn't that much. It's just the guide for the UM - the slicer has a large round hopper (much bigger than the UM hopper) and it will fit the UM, so we were told at conference that it's going to be available as a replacement part for consultants and guests to use with the UM.

Oh, what I meant was that I wouldn't expect them to put a replacement part into a product package, they would put the whole item.

I'm disappointed that we didn't get all 3 levels of the SAT levels. I use the extras to give out at team meetings. It's a nice benefit for being a director - and it helps motivate our teams when we can reward our team with products too (for those that didn't earn all the levels).

From what I can tell the director package doesn't include:
Trivet
Deep Dish Pie Plate (taupe)
Rectangle Baker (taupe)
5 1/4 cup glass container
Deep Covered Baker (taupe)
8 1/4 cup glass container
1 1/2 cup glass container

Just as an aside, I'm not sure I'll buy a package because of the taupe stoneware. Frankly, I have all the stoneware in cranberry except for the rectangle baker, and am not that ga ga over a color that will be gone next season. Not saying I don't LOVE the other products, just that I'd be more interested in getting them another way. (when they are on sale, split a package, etc.)Which means if I decide to invest in a package that has the DCB, pie plate, rectangle baker or mini baker, I'll be looking to sell it. :)

1. What is included in the Director Sample Assortment?

The Director Sample Assortment includes a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products, such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food items. The specific products included may vary, but typically it includes top-selling items from our catalog.

2. How much does the Director Sample Assortment cost?

The cost of the Director Sample Assortment may vary, but it typically ranges from $300-$400. This cost includes the products and shipping fees.

3. Can I choose the products included in the Director Sample Assortment?

The products included in the Director Sample Assortment are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully selected to showcase a variety of our top-selling products and give you a taste of what Pampered Chef has to offer.

4. Is the Director Sample Assortment only available to Directors?

Yes, the Director Sample Assortment is only available to current Pampered Chef Directors. It is intended to help Directors build their business by providing them with a variety of products to use for demonstrations and to share with potential customers.

5. How soon will I receive my Director Sample Assortment after ordering?

The Director Sample Assortment typically ships within 1-2 business days of placing your order. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom