• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Director Retreat: Excitement and Nervousness for Newbie Employee!

C
cenouctosturo
Im excited and nervous all at the same time!!! :party:

I havent even been with the company for a year and I feel as if Im going hob nobbing with the elite. Kinda makes me nauseous :sick:

I just hope I dont do or say anything truly noobish!!! :pray::pray::pray:

We were supposed to have Feriale there which I was extremely excited about. I have heard her speak once and got so much out of it!!! but she is having surgery :cry:

We are having Ilene Meckley speak though. I dont know anything about her so I hope its great. :confused:

Anyway I just thought I would share my noobish nervousness :bugeye:

Enjoy it girl! I haven't been able to make any of the stateside trainings at all. I finally made it up to northern Japan earlier this month for 4 days where my SD is located & we are talking about doing a training later in the year here in Tokyo where all the Misawa girls can come down & all the Okinawa crew can come up. Hoping that works out! :D

Kimberly it will be great! You have to come back and let us know everything!!!Who is your upline that is doing the retreat? Ilene Meckley is a great speaker with great info... she was the top recruiter when she was with Discovery Toys (I think it was DT) and recruiting consistently something like 50 new consultants a few years in a row. Enjoy!!!

have a great time!

Have fun! You will have a blast!

My upline that is doing the retreat is NED Dianne Engle. I am blessed that she lives in the same city that I do.I am going to take lots of notes so Ill will share when I get backthanks y'all!!!

1. What is a Director Retreat?

A Director Retreat is an event where directors and other high-level employees gather to discuss important company matters, network, and engage in team-building activities.

2. What should I expect at a Director Retreat?

You can expect to participate in discussions, workshops, and team-building activities aimed at improving your leadership skills and fostering a sense of camaraderie among colleagues.

3. How can I prepare for a Director Retreat?

It's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the agenda and any materials or resources that will be provided beforehand. You may also want to set goals for yourself and think about what you hope to gain from the retreat.

4. Who will be speaking at the Director Retreat?

The speakers at a Director Retreat may vary, but they are typically experts in their fields or successful business leaders who can provide valuable insights and advice.

5. Is it normal to feel nervous about attending a Director Retreat?

Yes, it is normal to feel nervous about attending a Director Retreat, especially if it's your first time. However, remember that it is a great opportunity for personal and professional growth, and try to embrace the experience with an open mind and positive attitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TerraOB83
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • jesusluvsu2005
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
beckypchef
  • brandyk