• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Quick Start Boxes Missing from Your Pampered Partner Plus Order List?

In summary, the Director Quick Start Box is a comprehensive package that includes essential products and business tools for new directors to quickly start their Pampered Chef business. The cost of the box ranges from $300 to $500 and cannot be customized. It can be ordered when signing up for a new business or through the online account or customer service for existing directors. Ordering the box comes with perks such as free shipping, earning commissions, and bonuses through the Fast Track program.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Is anyone else having a problem finding quick start boxes in their supply order list in Pampered Partner Plus?

They have been removed, as it's probably too late in the season to be doing that. The consultant can get one with their kit, but you probably don't want to have a bunch of extras on hand right now since they will expire soon. The updated boxes with the Fall/Winter paperwork will be available soon. ;)

But the email home office sent out said that Consultants who sign after August 1 will get the new fall catalogs, I was just hoping to get one in before that. Oh well, I can wait. Thanks Sheila.

chezshelly said:
But the email home office sent out said that Consultants who sign after August 1 will get the new fall catalogs, I was just hoping to get one in before that. Oh well, I can wait. Thanks Sheila.

I am looking ALL OVER for that email, does anyone know where it is? I checked all the weekly bites.

I signed in the month of August and received both sets of catalogs in my kit .. I would guess that this is still what they do.

I had a girl sign July 31st and she got ALL spring/summer catalogs. I thought she was getting both spring and fall.

she should get a updated box....my recruit got 50 fall catalogs too after her initial box of summer/spring...Good luck...congrats on your recruit!

1. What is included in a Director Quick Start Box?

The Director Quick Start Box includes a variety of essential products and business tools to help new directors get their businesses up and running quickly. It typically includes a selection of our best-selling products, catalogs, order forms, and other marketing materials.

2. How much does a Director Quick Start Box cost?

The cost of a Director Quick Start Box varies depending on the specific products and materials included, but it typically ranges from $300 to $500. This investment is well worth it as it provides everything you need to kickstart your Pampered Chef business and start earning commissions.

3. Can I customize the products in my Director Quick Start Box?

While the specific products included in the Director Quick Start Box may vary, they are carefully selected to give new directors a well-rounded selection of our best-selling items. At this time, we do not offer customization options for the contents of the box.

4. How do I order a Director Quick Start Box?

If you are a new director, you will have the option to purchase a Director Quick Start Box when you sign up for your Pampered Chef business. If you are an existing director, you can order a box through your online account or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Are there any special perks or incentives for ordering a Director Quick Start Box?

Yes, there are several perks and incentives for ordering a Director Quick Start Box. These include free shipping on your box, earning commissions on the contents of the box, and a chance to earn additional bonuses and rewards through our Fast Track program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KateD
  • EpTxGuy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies