• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering the Director Perks: Learn How to Maximize Your Catalogs and Rewards!

I just need to hunt down that 5th one to hit Director. I was wondering about....If you sign up for the convention and walk in it, you will be able to walk across the stage.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I'm close!!! And I know most of the perks, but for those who don't this might be a good thread to start! My question and a perk is this - I was just noticing on the SS brochure that it says we receive 25 free catalogs each time we recruit and that this continues until you promote to Director. I love getting those - I've gotten 4 sets in the last month! Why does it stop when we reach director - or better yet, do we just get more of them such as in our change over kit? Thanks to anyone who might know! And keep your fingers & toes crossed for me...I'm about to sign #5 & 6!

Cindy....
That's awesome!! Way to go you recruiting queen. Keep us posted if you sign 5 and 6. Then don't stop there! Keep on going! It's really important to keep recruiting and building your team once you promote.

To answer your question....I think those 25 free catalogs are a great perk to keep you going until you get to #5. The Director perks after that are phenomenal, so I suppose they want to give you a little taste of what is in store for you. I don't mind not getting those 25 catalogs anymore because all of the other perks are great. The overrides are great to buy all the catalogs you want, too.:) So, in a way, you can still get the 25 "free" catalogs, but you can also apply it to other things in your business. Or just spend the extra $$ for yourself.:)

Thanks Becky - thats what I figured. It has definitely helped keep me going! One director perk I can't wait to get is the leads from the home office - the other is...and I'm gonna do it if it kills me....WALK ACROSS THAT STAGE AT CONFERENCE!!!

I see you are in Wave 1 - can't wait to meet you in Chicago!

Yay!! I'll be cheering you on. I'll look for your name! Just get them all qualified by June 30th and you'll be walking. It is SUCH an exciting experience. I walked at Leadership and although I was so excited to promote in December, it would have been REALLY cool to walk at Conference where it seems like an even crazier crowd!! Good luck to you. I really hope it you promote in time for conference.:D

Last edited:
Speaking of this...how many "Cheffers" are there that are planningon promoting and walking at Conference?

I AM!!!!!

Have a Pampered Day!!

???:confused:

What exactly is an "over-ride"?

kitchencop said:
:confused:

What exactly is an "over-ride"?

An override is the additional commission you make on your downline. Future Directors make an additional 1% override; Directors make 3%.

I'm walking!!I just signed #5 today!!! Now I just need two of them to qualify and I'm in :) I can't wait. This has been a looooonnnngggg time coming! Can't wait to see and meet everyone at conference! WAVE 1 here I come :) :) :)

ange

That's so cool Ange!!! Congratulations! I'll be watching for you since I'm in Wave 1 too.:D

Thanks for that! I wasn't sure, I feel like a goof!!!!!

ange13 said:
I just signed #5 today!!! Now I just need two of them to qualify and I'm in :) I can't wait. This has been a looooonnnngggg time coming! Can't wait to see and meet everyone at conference! WAVE 1 here I come :) :) :)

ange

WAY TO GO!!! I'll be right there with you on stage!!! Wave 1 here we come! Isn't it so exciting! We'll have to meet up before we walk! :D

Cindycooks said:
Thanks Becky - thats what I figured. It has definitely helped keep me going! One director perk I can't wait to get is the leads from the home office - the other is...and I'm gonna do it if it kills me....WALK ACROSS THAT STAGE AT CONFERENCE!!!

I see you are in Wave 1 - can't wait to meet you in Chicago!

YOU CAN DO IT! Believe in yourself and your TEAM and it will happen! WOW! Sounds like a lot of us will be walking at Wave 1! Somehow we need to all meet up! Put faces with the names!

Good luck and keep us posted!

My goal is to walk, I am signing #2 tomorrow, and then need 3 more, and get them all qualified. A lot to do in 2 months.

Oh how I wish I could make it. I've got 2 under me and 2 more getting ready to sign up. WOO HOO!

I just need to hunt down that 5th one to hit Director. I was wondering about the perks too. Good question!

Hope you all have fun!

AFwife said:
Oh how I wish I could make it. I've got 2 under me and 2 more getting ready to sign up. WOO HOO!

I just need to hunt down that 5th one to hit Director. I was wondering about the perks too. Good question!

Hope you all have fun!
Make it about THEM!!! I know YOU want it but it very well may take you longer if you NEED it. Once I decided I wanted to help others succeed and my success was the byproduct it happened!

GOOD LUCK!!!

Beth, I can't wait to meet you at conference! You've helped my business and outlook so much!

DZmom said:
Beth, I can't wait to meet you at conference! You've helped my business and outlook so much!
Awe shucks!:eek: You are too sweet.

I really hope that we find a way to get together this year. Didn't happen last time...

What are the perks of being a Director at Pampered Chef?

As a Director at Pampered Chef, you have access to exclusive perks such as a higher commission rate, a Director bonus, and the opportunity to earn free products through the Pampered Chef Rewards program. You also have the chance to attend Director-only training events and a free Director trip, among other benefits.

How can I maximize my catalogs as a Director?

There are several ways to maximize your catalogs as a Director. One tip is to personalize your cover letter and include a handwritten note in each catalog, which can help build relationships with your customers. You can also offer bundle deals or create themed bundles to make your catalogs more enticing. Additionally, make sure to follow up with your customers to encourage them to place orders.

What are the rewards available for Directors?

Directors have access to a variety of rewards through the Pampered Chef Rewards program. These include free products, discounts on business supplies, and the opportunity to earn free trips and events. As a Director, you can also earn a Director bonus based on your team's performance.

Do I have to meet certain requirements to be eligible for Director perks?

Yes, there are certain requirements that Directors must meet in order to be eligible for perks. These include maintaining a certain level of sales and recruiting a certain number of team members. It's important to stay up-to-date on these requirements and work towards meeting them in order to make the most of your Director perks.

Can I share my Director perks with my team?

No, Director perks are only available to Directors themselves. However, as a Director, you can use your perks to incentivize and reward your team members for their hard work and success. This can help motivate and encourage your team to reach their goals and grow their own businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ClemsonTigerChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • raebates