• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Income with Director Overrides | April Sales Update

In summary, Janice earned Director pay for April because she has the 2 Senior Consultants she needs for that title. She also made $584 on overrides and $1142 on her own commission. She says her goal for this year is to make more than she would have made working as a Respiratory Therapist.
bethcooks4u said:
I got paid as a director under the new plan (no transition adjustment)

I wish they would show what we would have been paid in both programs so we could see the difference without having to do the math ourselves.

I completely agree Beth. My cluster and I met the requirements for Director under both plans (to include both SR consultants and their consutants being active)...but my commisson statement shows a small transition adjustment (@$5). I've tried figuring out why the difference, but I'm jet lagged and tired...brain feels scrambled. Having a comparision of the two program's payments would help. Maybe I can figure it out tomorrow.

I'm totally confused, too. Mine shows what I was paid (the amount that showed up in my account), and another line for Transition Plan Adjustment Payment, but that amount is not in my account. Did anyone else who shows the Transition Plan Adjustment Payment line on their statement not have that amount added?

I just got an answer back on the subject of reimbursement for the free and half price conference:

"Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Please advise if you registered before or after you achieved the discounted rate. If you registered before, you will need to update your online registration. This discount you earned will appear in red in the registration page and you will need to SAVE your registration to update your finance record. Then you will be refunded in the same manner you paid."

So.....
I went there and it seemed to already be done. It said "refunded 5/5" so now I'm waiting to see what they say next since I did not get that refund yet. Still confused...

That seems clear as mud!! Thanks for checking into this, Beth.

Mine says it was refunded on 5/1 to my PC debit, but there is still nothing in my bank account.

Mine was refunded. When you click on the "Update Registration" on the Conference site, mine said something to the effect of half off promotion. Then I clicked on "view confirmation" and at the bottom it shows where my card was charged $200 and then refunded $100.

Hope this means everyone elses was too!

Mine is still wrong. I earned free and my registrations shows refund of half. I got a call back Monday from HO saying I did earn free and they were correcting it and I would see it in my next check. But I'm concerned that my registration doesn't show it yet.

This is my breakdown:

I earned free and I only have been refunded $100:
Conference Club 4/29/09 $100.00 (Refund)
Conference Club 4/14/09 $83.32 (Refund)
Conference Club 4/14/09 $283.32

I'm going to sit down and figure it out.

How much did we get for an:
active consultant? It was $7.50, right?
Indirect recruit- $5???

pampmomof3 said:
I'm going to sit down and figure it out.

How much did we get for an:
active consultant? It was $7.50, right?
Indirect recruit- $5???

yes and yes.
FDs were $10 each.

<h2>1. How does the Director Overrides program work?</h2><p>The Director Overrides program allows Directors at Pampered Chef to earn additional income by receiving a percentage of their team's sales. This is in addition to the commissions they earn for their own personal sales.</p><h2>2. How much do I need to sell to qualify for the Director Overrides program?</h2><p>In order to qualify for the Director Overrides program, you need to have at least two Senior Consultants on your team and meet the minimum sales requirements set by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>3. How much can I earn through the Director Overrides program?</h2><p>The amount you can earn through the Director Overrides program varies depending on your team's sales and your own personal sales. Some Directors are able to make a six-figure income through this program.</p><h2>4. Do I need to be a Director to participate in the Director Overrides program?</h2><p>Yes, only Directors at Pampered Chef are eligible to participate in the Director Overrides program.</p><h2>5. Can I still earn overrides if I don't have any personal sales?</h2><p>No, in order to earn overrides through the Director Overrides program, you must have at least some personal sales. However, the majority of your earnings will come from your team's sales.</p>

1. How does the Director Overrides program work?

The Director Overrides program allows Directors at Pampered Chef to earn additional income by receiving a percentage of their team's sales. This is in addition to the commissions they earn for their own personal sales.

2. How much do I need to sell to qualify for the Director Overrides program?

In order to qualify for the Director Overrides program, you need to have at least two Senior Consultants on your team and meet the minimum sales requirements set by Pampered Chef.

3. How much can I earn through the Director Overrides program?

The amount you can earn through the Director Overrides program varies depending on your team's sales and your own personal sales. Some Directors are able to make a six-figure income through this program.

4. Do I need to be a Director to participate in the Director Overrides program?

Yes, only Directors at Pampered Chef are eligible to participate in the Director Overrides program.

5. Can I still earn overrides if I don't have any personal sales?

No, in order to earn overrides through the Director Overrides program, you must have at least some personal sales. However, the majority of your earnings will come from your team's sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies