• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing an Out-of-State Director: Tips for Attending Meetings & Training

In summary, if you are signed up under a relative who is out of town and want to attend monthly meetings and training, you can request hospitality from a local director who will welcome you to join their team meetings. Your director can also contact HO to find you a hospitality meeting and send your stats every month for recognition. It is recommended to have your director contact HO for hospitality rather than doing it yourself. You also have the option to try out different local directors until you find one that you gel with. It is not necessary to stick with the first director that HO hooks you up with.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
How do you do it when your Director and all uplines are out of state? I really want to go to monthly meetings and training stuff but how do you do this if you sign up under a realative thats not in town?

You can get what's called Hospitality. That means that a local director for you will welcome you to join in with her team meetings.

how do i do this do i contact them

Your director can call ho to find you a hospitaliy meetings to go to it will be like going to your own cluster meeting . Your director will send all your stats every month . So you can also get reconition like all conslutants at the meeting

be sure your director contact HO and then the hospitality director rather than doing it yourself. I have had people use th HO lead system to look for hospitality and it is not fair that they do not get recognition because I do not have access to their info

I do this. I'm in MA and my director is in Maryland. She contacted a couple of local directors. The one I ended up with is awesome and I think will be very helpful to be able to go to the meetings.

Yes your director need to request hospitality for you. I have had a hospitality Director for 6 1/2 years. Her group is Fabulous! I would not still be in business if it were not for them. MY Director live 7 hours away. She and my Hosp, Dir just finally met at the spring launch!

FYI: You do not have to go with the first director HO hooks you up with. If there is more than one local to you you can try them out to see who you gel with.

etteluap70PC said:
FYI: You do not have to go with the first director HO hooks you up with. If there is more than one local to you you can try them out to see who you gel with.

That helps to know that I am not stuck because I have heard that their are some really good groups in this area and some that are good but that dont break things down very well for new recruits.

I was in a hospitality group ...the same one my recruiter was in before she moved away (and became a director herself). But that HD group has since dwindled down to not-so-many, and she's not a Director anymore. So we recently were hooked up with a SED in the area for our January Business Meeting so we could see the video. We loved it so much (the training was awesome) we asked if we could come back. She said yes. And since then, my director has called her personally to arrange it for me and my other team member. I'm not sure which I'm looking forward to more, Spring Launch this month, or starting their meetings Next month?! :DThat's my long-story-short way of telling you YES, you can switch if you don't 'click' with a group. ;)

What is a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef?

A "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef is a consultant who has achieved the title of Director and has expanded their business into a different state. This means they have a team of consultants in both their home state and the state they have expanded to.

How do I become a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef?

In order to become a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef, you must first achieve the title of Director by meeting certain sales and team building requirements. Once you have achieved this title, you can then expand your business into a different state by recruiting and building a team of consultants in that state.

What are the benefits of being a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef?

There are several benefits to being a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef. These include the potential to earn additional income through your expanded team, the opportunity to meet and work with a diverse group of consultants, and the chance to gain valuable leadership experience.

Are there any additional requirements for being a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef?

Yes, in addition to meeting the requirements for Director, there are some additional requirements for being a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef. These may include attending training and events in both your home state and the state you have expanded to, as well as staying active and engaged with your team in both locations.

Can I still be a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef if I move to a different state?

Yes, as long as you are still meeting the requirements for Director and have a team in both your current state and the state you are moving to, you can still be a "Director Out of State" for Pampered Chef. However, it is important to communicate any changes in your business to your upline and the Pampered Chef Home Office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • heather223
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • PamperedK