• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Director Express: Promoting Team Members in Rochester, NY | Join Us on Facebook!

In summary, three consultants will be attending the Rochester, NY event. One will be promoted, one is trying to promote, and one has recruited 5 people. There is a coaching guide posted on Consultant's Corner on the DE page that has some of the notes on it. There are more dates posted on CC than in the weekly newswire.
baychef
Silver Member
Will be attending today in Rochester, NY! Have 3 other team members. Two are just inches away from Director but I have been saying this for months! One will promote but she is like a 'second line". BUT her recruiter is close to promoting as well but she has come close and been close for well over a year. Just want someone to do it so I can finally promote to AD!!!

And my other issue...is where are you guys? I am not on Facebook a lot but just posted a Mcafee scam e-mail. I see many of you there but miss you here!! Love ya!:candyheart::love0010:

baychef said:
Will be attending today in Rochester, NY! Have 3 other team members. Two are just inches away from Director but I have been saying this for months! One will promote but she is like a 'second line". BUT her recruiter is close to promoting as well but she has come close and been close for well over a year. Just want someone to do it so I can finally promote to AD!!!

And my other issue...is where are you guys? I am not on Facebook a lot but just posted a Mcafee scam e-mail. I see many of you there but miss you here!! Love ya!:candyheart::love0010:

You scared me. I have McAfee for my comuputer security and JUST got a notice that I needed to run something to keep secure.

This article is a warning from McAfee about an email sent to facebook users that they need to reset their passwords.

I know you know this Ann but for those like me who didn't.... Thanks for the heads up.

Ann- Thanks for the headsup!
I am in TN.. we are going to Knoxville April 17. I have 7 team members going so far. Four are from my first line, 3 from my first generation. I am excited!
One really cool thing is that one of my first line consultants who are going is one who I thought wouldn't make it 6 months. Then she just kind of decided to try to make a go of it. And she is so excited. WHAHOOOOOO!!!

Signed up for March 27th. So far no team members coming, but I have to call them.

DebbieJ said:
Signed up for March 27th. So far no team members coming, but I have to call them.

Dang, I was thinking of going to that one, but we'll be in FL. I may go to the one in Hoffman Estates - we'll see.

Sorry Beth...I have this bad habit of knowing what I mean...but not explaining enough detail to be clear:blushing: So glad that the media is on this and spreading around.

For anyone who has already attended... can you please PM me... I have a couple of questions! Thanks! :)

would anyone be willing to share their notes with me that has already attended?

almondfarm said:
would anyone be willing to share their notes with me that has already attended?

There is a coaching guide posted on Consultant's Corner on the DE page... it has some of the notes on it. :)

Also, there are more dates posted on CC than in the weekly newswire. I was looking there today to see if there is one I could attend in the meantime before ours in mid-May. There are dates listed through the end of May. HTH! :)

I am attending this coming Saturday with 5 of my consultants. Woot!For those of you who attended, what kind of feedback did you get from your teams and results are you seeing from your people?Thanks for sharing! :)

Three attended along with myself. One promoted to Director (she was headed this way, but Spring Launch and DE really was the "miracle grow" she needed).

One has recruited about 5 people and is trying to promote to Director. The other has done nothing much (long story but there are some issues there...in fact she has also signed as a Dove Choc. consultant as well:( Like I said, some real issues. I think she likes Dove because Chocolate is easy to sell and there are hardly any consultants in our area so business will come easier.)

Wish they would have another fairly close by, but honestly, I don't think I have anyone serious enough that feel they can not travel right now.

One thing I think it drives home is...if you don't have a full show schedule, then you reduce your chances of finding the leads you need to promote.

baychef said:
One thing I think it drives home is...if you don't have a full show schedule, then you reduce your chances of finding the leads you need to promote.

I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT! I can't wait for my team to hear it too... even though I tell them that, it will be different if they hear it from HO. I think two of the ones going think they are going to get a magic pill that will allow them to promote without doing more than 2 shows a month!

I really enjoyed the training. It helped ME a bunch. No one from my team was able to make it, but I do have 1 gal who is actively working towards Directorship.

It was nice seeing you there Chef Kearns....would have liked a chance to talk. =)

I had 3 of my teammates go with me. 2 of the 3 signed the last week of April. I think it was good for them to hear from the get go that they need a full show schedule, and heard some great tips on host coaching. We followed up with our cluster meeting, and reiterated 3-2-1.

One already has a recruiting interview....she already had one about to sign. So she may make TL by the end of the month.

The second is now being more intentional about his biz.

The third was already on the edge of being a D...she just needs her 2 SC lines. I'm hoping this may keep her motivated.

finley1991 said:
I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT! I can't wait for my team to hear it too... even though I tell them that, it will be different if they hear it from HO. I think two of the ones going think they are going to get a magic pill that will allow them to promote without doing more than 2 shows a month!

Yes...as we know...Pixie Dust only exsists in Tinkerbell land!!! For the other 2 attendees that do have full show schedules..it showed them how to get the leads they need to promote. And the follow through steps. For the one that has said she has wanted to promote but hasn't, it showed that with all the shows and leads she has, something more should be happening. She has done some hard and remarkable soul searching...and has recruited about 5 or more since DE. One other was already determined, getting and signing most of her leads. It just helped motivate her to get there faster.

For me...it reinforced that I only able to do what I am doing. I have signed 2 or 3, have 2 more for June and July maybe one more this month or June. Steady. But it made me want to develop directors and I am not the best trainer. Although I know this..I am still going to challenge myself to be better at the areas I know need improving.

I would go again if I could.

1. What is Director Express and how does it work?

Director Express is a program designed for Pampered Chef directors to manage and track their team's sales and performance. It allows directors to access real-time data, track incentives and team goals, and communicate with their team members.

2. Is Director Express available to all Pampered Chef directors?

Yes, Director Express is available to all Pampered Chef directors who have achieved the title of Director or above.

3. Can I use Director Express on my mobile device?

Yes, Director Express is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. Simply log in to your account using your mobile browser to access the program's features.

4. Are there any fees associated with using Director Express?

No, there are no additional fees for using Director Express. It is included as part of your Pampered Chef directorship.

5. How can I learn more about using Director Express?

You can access training and support materials for Director Express on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your regional director for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • krhodes74