• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Express

rebajoe

Novice Member
Silver Member
Nov 16, 2008
Hello!!

Can anyone tell me if the Promote To Director Now! workshop that is being offered an NC is the same as the Director Express Events that are being held thru out the country?

Also, could someone tell what they learned at the Director Express and what the handouts were.

Thank you
Rebajoe

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
The Director Express is a refocusing on the basics of contacts and host coaching. It's hard to get more specific than that. I think it was worth the time, and I had to drive over an hour away to attend. If there's one near you I'd encourage you to attend.

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Ours was so well done. Amy Neal is a fabulous trainer and presenter. I highly recommend it to anyone who can go. It is soo worth it.

pamperedlinda

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 17, 2006
It is probably a very outlined version of Director Express and would definately not be a substitute. Conference workshops are usually @ 1 hour - Director Expres was @ 5 hours worth of training time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Niki Kate
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views