• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Interested in Joining Me for Director Express in Hartford CT?

In summary, the speaker is registered for Director Express in Hartford and plans to stay in a hotel with decent rates for the training. They mention a special deal through Hotels.com for double points if booked by the 25th and travel by the 31st. The rate for a room with 2 Queen beds is $75 and the speaker is looking for someone to split the cost with. They mention that the training was also offered last year in Albany but the speaker wants to keep their momentum going and earn trips. They plan to book a room by Tuesday or Wednesday and invite others to join if interested. The speaker updates that they have booked a room and invites others to split the cost and save money.
kcmckay
Gold Member
Hi I'm registered for Director Express in Hartford CT and the business basics the night before March 14-15th. So I'm going to stay in Hartford and the hotel the training is in has decent rates.

No one in my cluster has expressed interest in going as of yet that would want to split a room with me. Hotels.com sent me an email for dbl points if booked by the 25th and travel by the 31st and the rate is $75 for a room with 2 Queen beds which is plenty of room for 4 people. And there is a complimentary continental breakfast as well. So that's a pretty good deal.

Is anyone thinking of or planning to go to this session? They did one last year in Albany but I don't want to wait I need to keep my momentum going now in beginning of year to earn the trips!!

So I'm just seeing if anyone is going if they are looking for a room. I will probably book a room by the end of Tuesday or Wed regardless of response. So it will be out there for those interested. I know it might not be feasible to car pool but just throwing it out there!

bumping I've had no takers yet. Any one going?????

Thanks and hope to see some of you there!Hi all, Just wanted to update that I have booked a room for the training in Hartford. If anyone is still interested in splitting a room and saving some money, let me know! The rate is $75 for a room with 2 Queen beds at the hotel where the training is taking place. Let's make the most out of this opportunity and save some money at the same time!Thanks and looking forward to meeting some of you at the training!

1. What is Director Express Hartford Ct?

Director Express Hartford Ct is a company that provides professional director services to businesses in the Hartford, Connecticut area. They specialize in helping businesses with corporate governance, compliance, and board management.

2. What services does Director Express Hartford Ct offer?

Director Express Hartford Ct offers a range of services, including board and committee meeting management, board evaluation and training, governance consulting, and compliance support.

3. How experienced are the directors at Director Express Hartford Ct?

The directors at Director Express Hartford Ct have extensive experience in the corporate governance and compliance industry. They have worked with a variety of businesses and have a deep understanding of best practices and regulations.

4. Can Director Express Hartford Ct work with businesses of all sizes?

Yes, Director Express Hartford Ct has experience working with businesses of all sizes, from small startups to large corporations. They tailor their services to meet the specific needs of each client.

5. How can I contact Director Express Hartford Ct?

You can contact Director Express Hartford Ct by phone at (555) 555-5555 or by email at [email protected]. They also have a contact form on their website for inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TropicalChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • kcmckay
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JessieG1212
  • PamperedEsther