• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Essential Director Express Handouts | Don't Miss Out on Valuable Training!

In summary, Director Express Handouts are informational materials provided by Pampered Chef to help Directors effectively run their businesses. They can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant website and are regularly updated to provide the most current and relevant information. The handouts can also be customized for individual teams and cover various topics related to running a Pampered Chef business. If needed, additional assistance can be obtained from upline Directors or the Pampered Chef Home Office.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I am hoping someone that attended Director Express can help me out. I went to the one in Cleveland yesterday. I would reccommend that anyone who wants to promote to Director go- well worth the time and one of my favorite training sessions so far.

I was hoping that someone who attended yesterday or any of the other Director Express trainings can help me out. In my ditzy pregnant state I left my handouts there. (So Bummed! :cry:) I am looking for the one on Host Coaching, but would really like them all. Could someone please email these to me? TIA!! :chef:

Heather, I was at the Cleveland meeting yesterday; however, I don't have a scanner, so if you'd pm me your address, I'll be happy to mail it to you!
Cora was so awesome, wasn't she??

Paula R. Lewis said:
Heather, I was at the Cleveland meeting yesterday; however, I don't have a scanner, so if you'd pm me your address, I'll be happy to mail it to you!
Cora was so awesome, wasn't she??

THANK YOU!! I so owe you one! She was awesome! I still can't believe I was so ditzy to leave my handouts behind! :chef:

Heather, just wanted to see if you got the handouts OK...? I mailed them on Monday, so I am hoping you got them by now....

Paula

1. What are Director Express Handouts?

Director Express Handouts are informational materials provided by Pampered Chef to help Directors effectively run their businesses. These handouts include tips, strategies, and resources for recruiting, selling, and managing a team.

2. How can I access Director Express Handouts?

Director Express Handouts can be accessed through the Pampered Chef Consultant website. Simply log in with your account information and click on the "Director's Corner" tab. From there, you can find a variety of handouts available for download.

3. Are the handouts updated regularly?

Yes, the handouts are updated on a regular basis to provide the most current and relevant information for Directors. Pampered Chef is committed to supporting our Directors and their businesses, so we strive to provide the most up-to-date resources.

4. Can I customize the handouts for my team?

Yes, the handouts can be customized to fit the specific needs of your team. You can add your contact information, team name, and any additional notes or tips you want to include. This allows you to personalize the handouts and make them more relevant to your team's needs.

5. Are there handouts available for all aspects of running a Pampered Chef business?

Yes, there are handouts available for a variety of topics, including recruiting, team building, host coaching, and selling techniques. If you are unable to find a specific handout you are looking for, you can also reach out to your upline Director or the Pampered Chef Home Office for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• urbnk8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
urbnk8
  • Kathytnt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • ragschef