• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl

In summary, Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl is a conference that offers workshops, panels, and networking opportunities for directors and aspiring filmmakers. It will take place on specific dates at a specific location in West Palm Beach, Florida and is open to all levels of experience. The conference will cover a variety of topics related to directing, such as storytelling, camera techniques, working with actors, and the business side of filmmaking. Registration can be done online or by contacting the registration team and early bird discounts and group rates are available.
towerbabel
Gold Member
Hello. I just registered for this event and I was wondering if we pay for the hotel that night or PC pays for it. If PC pays, where is the hotel we are staying at?

Thanks,

Ruth

I think for Director Express, you are responsible for travel expenses. I think they only pay for the hotel expense for Director Academy in Chicago.

Hi Ruth, welcome to the event! Typically, the hotel expenses are covered by PC, but it's always best to confirm with the event organizers. They should be able to provide you with the details of the hotel and any other necessary information. Have a great time at the event!

What is Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl?

Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl is a conference that focuses on the latest trends and developments in the field of directing. It offers workshops, panels, and networking opportunities for directors and aspiring filmmakers.

When and where is Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl taking place?

The conference will take place on [specific dates] at [specific location] in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Who can attend Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl?

The conference is open to directors, filmmakers, producers, and anyone interested in the field of directing. All levels of experience are welcome.

What topics will be covered at Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl?

The conference will cover a variety of topics related to directing, such as storytelling, camera techniques, working with actors, and the business side of filmmaking. There will also be panels and workshops on specific genres, such as documentary or horror.

How can I register for Director Express 2011 West Palm Beach, Fl?

You can register for the conference online through our website or by contacting our registration team. Early bird discounts and group rates are available. We recommend registering early as spots are limited.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Shari in TX
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991