• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, the Director Chef Success registration tab may have changed and you may need to follow the instructions carefully to register.
hmolah
Can anyone guide me with signing up for Director Chef Success? I don't know what the "Director drop down tab" they are referring to when you try to register is???? I have been a director since April 1, and can't seem to figure out what they are referring to on the Director Chef Success registration!!! Thank you!

Please PM me if necessary! ;)

I can't remember the wording. If you'll copy & paste the instructions I'll walk you through the steps. I just did that on the phone recently with another Director. You have to go super slow & seriously only do a couple of words at a time ... not a whole sentence at a time to follow the path that they are telling you to follow! ;)MAKE SURE YOU SEND THE INSTRUCTIONS IN A PM, NOT HERE. That way I can quote you & fill in the gaps. ;)

Hi Ladies!
Same here!
I wanted to see if you could help me out on this also. I don't know if it's because they changed the CC layout or not.Thank you so much!
Lauri

Me, too. I can't remember my password and can't figure out what is needed with the new layout. It was easy the 1st time, but I think it has changed at CC.

Thanks!
Sandi

Okay can't figure it out someone please help me with Director Chef Success

The first time that I signed in, I could view all the forums. So I'm not sure if they put up a 2nd level of security to ensure that the ones signing up are actually Directors? When I go to the forum, I click on "new posts" to see the new stuff or the "Director Chef Success" link at the top left to see the list of forums available.

What is "Sign Up for Director Chef Success"?

"Sign Up for Director Chef Success" is a guide designed specifically for new directors in the Pampered Chef company. It provides helpful tips and advice on how to grow your business and achieve success as a director.

How can this guide help me as a new director?

This guide offers valuable insights and strategies to help you navigate your new role as a director. It covers topics such as recruiting, team building, and leadership development, all aimed at helping you achieve success and reach your goals.

Do I have to pay to access this guide?

No, "Sign Up for Director Chef Success" is completely free for all Pampered Chef directors. It is our way of supporting you and providing you with the resources you need to thrive in your new role.

How can I access the guide?

You can access the guide by requesting it from your upline director or by contacting our support team. Simply send us a private message and we will be happy to provide you with the guide and any additional support you may need.

Is this guide only for new directors?

While this guide is specifically tailored for new directors, it can also be a helpful resource for experienced directors looking to refresh their business strategies. It contains valuable tips and insights that can benefit any director looking to grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CMe4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
Replies
Views
DebPC