• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are Pampered Chef Director Calls Worth Your Time?

D
DuenFounnyHok
Sorry, but this BUGS ME! I've burned 30 minutes of my calls to listen to others talk on and on. I wish these calls would get to the meat of the call and save this stuff to the end. Ack! Its a new season! There is TONS to talk about! :bugeye:

Sandi

exactly why I dont even get on them anymore

pcjenni said:
exactly why I dont even get on them anymore

ditto :sick::sick::sick:

ditto for me too

me neither three

My downline Director said that her call was good -- guess it depends on where you are located.

Our call was mainly rah, rah stuff. Not that it was bad, just not lots of news to pass on.

HO is having the sales mngrs. go to various cities to hold opportunity events. This I'm looking forward to. Other than that, didn't miss anything.

Yeah the calls are hard for me to keep my patience on....

The rah-rah stuff is OK for about 3 people, but after that, whatever. We listened for 10 minutes about some sports guy we were suppose to be inspired by - ugh. I wish they would give us some really great ideas and infomation and cut the length down. We can read about the rah rah stuff in the Newswire and CN. When she went into the same old 'you have to have recipe night' speech, I couldn't take it anymore and had to hang up.

Sandi

1. Why do the Director Call meetings often run longer than scheduled?

The Director Call meetings are designed to provide a platform for open discussion and collaboration among scientists. This often leads to in-depth conversations and the sharing of valuable insights and ideas, which can extend the duration of the meeting.

2. Can the unproductive chatter be minimized during the Director Call meetings?

While the goal of the Director Call meetings is to have focused and productive discussions, some level of casual conversation is natural and can help build relationships among scientists. However, if the chatter becomes too distracting or takes up a significant portion of the meeting, it can be addressed by the moderator.

3. Are there any strategies to keep the Director Call meetings on track?

To ensure that the Director Call meetings stay on track and cover all relevant topics, it is important for the moderator to set a clear agenda and time limit for each discussion topic. Participants should also be encouraged to stay on topic and avoid going off on tangents.

4. How can we make the Director Call meetings more efficient?

One way to increase efficiency during the Director Call meetings is by providing relevant materials and information beforehand, so that participants can come prepared with their thoughts and questions. Additionally, it is important for everyone to actively listen and avoid interrupting each other, which can help the discussions flow more smoothly.

5. Is there a specific protocol for raising concerns during the Director Call meetings?

The Director Call meetings are a safe and open space for scientists to share their concerns and ideas. However, it is important to be respectful of others and follow the established protocols, such as raising your hand to speak and giving everyone a chance to voice their thoughts. If you have a specific concern, it is best to bring it up during the designated time for feedback or during a one-on-one conversation with the moderator.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • SillyChef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Nanisu