• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will We Receive Our Director Bonus Points? Get Your Answers Here

In summary, the Director Bonus Points are typically awarded within 30 days after the end of the qualification period. You can track your points and qualification period on the Director Bonus Points tracker on your Pampered Chef account. These points can be used towards any product on the website, but cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards business supplies or fees. They will expire after one year and are non-transferable.
Kelly8
When do we get our director bonus points? I still don't have May's. Just thinking it's kind of late.

There's a conversation going on over on the director's forum about this. Corporate said that they are running behind, but said it should post in the next few days. ;)

they have not posted yet for May, supposed to post by the 8th or the 10th

1. When will we receive our Director Bonus Points?

The Director Bonus Points are typically awarded within 30 days after the end of the qualification period. This allows time for all orders and sales to be finalized and verified. You can check the specific date for your qualification period on the Director Bonus Points tracker on your Pampered Chef account.

2. How do I know if I have earned Director Bonus Points?

You can track your Director Bonus Points on your Pampered Chef account under the Director Bonus Points tracker. This will show you how many points you have earned and how close you are to reaching your goal. You will also receive an email notification when you have earned enough points to qualify for the bonus.

3. Can I use my Director Bonus Points towards any product?

Yes, you can use your Director Bonus Points towards any product on the Pampered Chef website. However, they cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards business supplies or business fees.

4. Will my Director Bonus Points expire?

Yes, your Director Bonus Points will expire after one year from the date they are awarded. It is important to use them within this time period to take advantage of the bonus.

5. Can I transfer my Director Bonus Points to another Pampered Chef consultant?

No, Director Bonus Points are non-transferable and can only be used by the consultant who earned them. They cannot be transferred or combined with another consultant's points.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Chef Kearns