• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Director Benefit Kit Shipment: Fall Season Update

P
Pampered Laura
Hi guys,
For those of you that earned the Director benefit kit in the Fall season, can you tell me when your Benefit kit was SHIPPED?

I earned it, but since I was terminated (as yall know) after resigning my directorship... the Director benefit kit was never sent to me, yet the Pampered Chef put it on my 1099. :confused:

They're claiming that although I earned it technically, they didn't send it to me because they terminated me "before" the kit was shipped. What a co-in-ki-dink. Just wondering if the dates they are using match the dates that they are claiming I "received it" according to my 1099.

Things that make ya go "hmmm". :rolleyes:

Can't answer your question, but I would call into Finance and have them reissue your 1099 with the correction to it.

Well, you shouldn't be taxed on anything they never sent you!

You need to direct this to Home Office. There isn't anything we can do here to help you with this.

Hey Laura! Sorry, I don't have an answer for you b/c I'm not a director (yet). But it's so nice to hear from you. How's everything?

BethCooks4U said:
You need to direct this to Home Office. There isn't anything we can do here to help you with this.
I think she just wants the date.... which is not a big deal..... I don't think she's trying to stir up and issue, she just wants to know the date so that she is informed when she calls. She doesn't want us to do anything about this, she just wants a date
Laura, I hope you get your date question answered, and then definetely get yourself a re-issue of the 1099. I'm sure it was just a clerical mistake and that they will take care of it. Because they can't claim that you have anything that you don't.... and I know they don't want any problems, so I can feel sure that it was just and error and that they will take care of you and do what they need to do to rectify this quickly!;)
Good luck my dear!

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
:rolleyes:
Of course I already called the home office. LOL.
My question was "when was your benefit kit shipped?". So, if you earned it, you could help with this. ;)

Hi Laura...

I can't go back and look up the exact date of shipping... it seems FedEx and UPS websites don't go back that far by reference number, and I can't remember who was shipping then... but I do keep track of all my G shows and what date they show as "show date" from Home Office.... you know, where if you look it up in Product Adjustments it shows a "show date." The actual ship date is usually either that day, or a few days later. But my F/W Director Benefit kit is showing July 11, 2007.

I don't know if that info will help you... it seems it was right around that time... I can't believe they didn't ship it you as earned anyway, since you DID earn it... but I couldn't believe that they did anything they did to you at that time, so...........

Anyway, I hope this helps. I would definitely try to get your 1099 fixed if I were you.

=) Jen

MissChef said:
I think she just wants the date.... which is not a big deal..... I don't think she's trying to stir up and issue, she just wants some to know the date so that she is informed when she calls. She doesn't want us to do anything about this, she just wants a date
Laura, I hope you get your date question answered, and then definetely get yourself a re-issue of the 1099. I'm sure it was just a clerical mistake and that they will take care of it. Because they can't claim that you have anything that you don't.... and I know they don't want any problems, so I can feel sure that it was just and error and that they will take care of you and do what they need to do to rectify this quickly!;)
Good luck my dear!
Exaaaaactly. Thank you Marlene. No need to get undergarments all twisted. :D :D

Linda, thanks for askin! I'm doing fantabulous... my lil' team is in 7 states and we're kickin' tooshie! I am going to be promoting another "Director" on my team here in the next month or so. Fun stuff. :D Photos should be coming soon, as soon as Tom gets around to emailing them to me. Our promotional video (our version of the Your Life Your Way DVD) should be up in the next few weeks, I had to approve a bio and all that jazz, but its now in the final editing stages. I'll pop an email to ya when it's up, so you can laugh at me. LOL. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine was shipped on or around the 30th of July. HTH

jenm42 said:
Hi Laura...

I can't go back and look up the exact date of shipping... it seems FedEx and UPS websites don't go back that far by reference number, and I can't remember who was shipping then... but I do keep track of all my G shows and what date they show as "show date" from Home Office.... you know, where if you look it up in Product Adjustments it shows a "show date." The actual ship date is usually either that day, or a few days later. But my F/W Director Benefit kit is showing July 11, 2007.

I don't know if that info will help you... it seems it was right around that time... I can't believe they didn't ship it you as earned anyway, since you DID earn it... but I couldn't believe that they did anything they did to you at that time, so...........

Anyway, I hope this helps. I would definitely try to get your 1099 fixed if I were you.

=) Jen

Yep... July 11 is what it shows on my 1099 as well. Hm.
HO claims that they didn't ship them till after all conferences were over though. Weren't conferences still going on July 11? Weird.

I'm sure they'll adjust my 1099, but to be honest I'd rather have the products that I earned. Know what I mean?

Congratulations Laura! I'm so happy for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the video too.

No need to jump down my throat. I was just stating that we don't have anything to do with what HO decides in such matters and they are the only ones who can make any corrections.

Just wanted to say.....

Hi Laura!!!!

Pampered Laura said:
Exaaaaactly. Thank you Marlene. No need to get undergarments all twisted. :D :D

Linda, thanks for askin! I'm doing fantabulous... my lil' team is in 7 states and we're kickin' tooshie! I am going to be promoting another "Director" on my team here in the next month or so. Fun stuff. :D Photos should be coming soon, as soon as Tom gets around to emailing them to me. Our promotional video (our version of the Your Life Your Way DVD) should be up in the next few weeks, I had to approve a bio and all that jazz, but its now in the final editing stages. I'll pop an email to ya when it's up, so you can laugh at me. LOL. :eek:
Marlene, who the heck is Marlene?! :eek: :p I'm Cathy, you silly girl, and I thought we were friends?! You should know my name then! :p ;) LOL!:D :D

I can't find the exact dates, but they ALWAYS ship after Conference. July 11 is when they packed them.

MissChef said:
Marlene, who the heck is Marlene?! :eek: :p I'm Cathy, you silly girl, and I thought we were friends?! You should know my name then! :p ;) LOL!:D :D

Oh my gosh, I think Laura sniffing glue this morning:p :D

MissChef said:
:eek: :eek: I swear I looked at your post and it said Marlene Bauman! LOL. Trickery I tell you. I blame it on the frog over there...
<-------

rennea said:
Oh my gosh, I think Laura sniffing glue this morning:p :D
LOL! And the sad thing is I don't think Marlene has even been on here? Silly silly girl!:D

Marlene is Fruit76Loop... but maybe I'm the Fruit Loop? :eek: :cry: :D

DebbieJ said:
I can't find the exact dates, but they ALWAYS ship after Conference. July 11 is when they packed them.
Awe, that makes me sad. They had a box with my name on it and then RIPPED my name off and said "NO BOX FOR YOU!".
Haha ;)

I tried looking up the ship dates on our website in the CN section, but can't find it!:rolleyes:
Yeah, I hope that it didn't sound harsh when I said "whose Marlene?" I know who she is..... I just was having fun with you because she hasn't even been on this thread! I'm just laughing on the fact that you saw something way different then anyone else! You are a fruit loop!:p ;)

MissChef said:
LOL! And the sad thing is I don't think Marlene has even been on here? Silly silly girl!:D

I have too been on here!!! :cry: :cry:

MissChef said:

You didn't sound harsh to me...I understood that she had thought I typed the reply!!:)

My 1099 showed that I earned the Spring director kit (which I didn't :cry: ). I received an email saying that I received an incorrect 1099 and they would send me a new one.

I think they had some issues with the 1099's!

I'd call back and tell them to re-issue it...or send you the stuff :)

Yeah - I got the email saying that they were sending a new 1099 because the Director benefit kits were omitted on accident... but I figured surely that didn't pertain to me, considering they didn't give me mine. Of course, then again, I'm still getting the emails and surveys from Pampered Chef, as if I were still an active Director/Consultant, too. LOL. :D

Hope you get it figured out. Just wanted to say hi & congrats on your continued success:D

fruit76loop said:
I have too been on here!!! :cry: :cry:
I meant this thread!

Just wanted to say Hi Laura and congrats on your success with your new venture! You're on Fire! :)

Also, what's a Directors Benefit package, just curious?

heat123 said:
Also, what's a Directors Benefit package, just curious?
Hey Heather!
A directors benefit package is the package of free products we get when new ones come out....we do have to meet some sales requirements to get it. Sometimes it coincides with the top level of the SAT (it did this latest time) in that we got the same products that were in the $6000 SAT level package. Sometimes it hasn't always included EVERYTHING, but more often than not, it does. It's SOOOO awesome to get that in addition to whatever we earn in the SAT.

AND, FYI, when you promote to director, you often get that "season's" set of FREE products, as long as you met the sales requirements in the specified months. Now THAT was a nice surprise I wasn't expecting at all when I promoted. Yet another perk!!!:D :D

SWEET DEAL for you Directors! :) Thanks for the response Beck! ;)

It is a sweet deal for them! But I think they have to work their booties off to get them from what I understand.

Just didn't want someone to think they get it without hard work!:D And I am not a Director, so, I can toot their horn for them on the work they have to put in, LOL!

Nah, it's not much work - I think it's like $1250/mo in 3 out of the 4 previous months, or something like that. As a Director (or future for that matter) you should be selling at least that anyway. ;)
I always did/still do around $4000 or so in personal sales - that way I know I'm covered for whatever bonuses I'm shooting for. :D

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations Laura! I'm so happy for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the video too.
Its up! The video was posted today on the main company website... Gah! Tom and I are in it quite a bit ;)
I think I'd get the boot if I posted the link here though, right? :(

What could they do - fire you?
67302.gif

LOL. :p
My company doesnt mind if I share the video with my friends on here... I meant that I'd get the boot from certain folks on here who like to gripe ;)

Well, you're right, we do have a couple of people up here who can find the cloud around every silver lining.

How's this... I'll just give general directions rather than a link. I know there are a few folks who sincerely were excited for me and wanted to see the video from our trip to Hollywood when it was done, and I promised I'd share it. So... if you go to "the main company website" and click on "streaming video", my video is the first one called "Hollywood Leaders retreat". Please ignore how puffy I look in the video, the camera really does add about 65 pounds. lol. ;)

Oh - and to update this thread topic, PC did send me an updated 1099 instead of shipping the products from my director kit. Oh well! ;)

For people who weren't on CS when you left, can you give us a wee bit more info to direct us to the site. I want to know what all the hub bub is about! ;) Also, did Tom Marston leave PC also? Thanks!

RaggedyAunt said:
For people who weren't on Chef Success when you left, can you give us a wee bit more info to direct us to the site. I want to know what all the hub bub is about! ;) Also, did Tom Marston leave PC also? Thanks!
I'm sorry that I have to be so vague... I wish I could show my excitement without people feeling like I'm trying to be sneaky or something. It's really not about that. I have lots of friends on the board and love them dearly, and just want to share, but it's hard to do that without people (who don't know me) thinking that I'm trying to be vindictive.
Anyway - I PM'd you the answers to your questions.

Had to go check out the video.....Laura, you & Tom both look fabulous! Good luck with your continued success:thumbup:

Ok, I have a hard time keeping a straight face when Jeff is talking... ;)Tom gave you some great compliments Laura - SMILE when you get them....and if that is 65 lbs. the camera added, you'd look anorexic without!!!! You look great Laura and that house you were in is HUGE!!!! Congratulations on your successes!

Video was great and you looked very nice! Good luck in all you do, not matter what company you are with!!!! :chef:

janetupnorth said:
Ok, I have a hard time keeping a straight face when Jeff is talking... ;)

Tom gave you some great compliments Laura - SMILE when you get them.

...and if that is 65 lbs. the camera added, you'd look anorexic without!!!! You look great Laura and that house you were in is HUGE!!!!

Congratulations on your successes!

LOL. Jeff is a riot. He is so... normal. You know what I mean? He is the president of the company, but he acts like the guy next door. He's always willing to take my calls and replies to emails. I know part of it is being in while the company is still "ground floor", but I also think its just who he is. He's really a good guy. I love the part in the video when he's in bed with 5 women and his wife walks in (his wife was/is our first consultant) :D LOL!

Barry and his crew did a good job with the cameras... I was terrified the entire time. Every time I saw one of those cameras I'd get nauseous. LOL. Before the video interviews, Lydia and I were nervous so Jeff treated us to lunch to calm us down before the interview. Haha! ;)

I just got on the site and watched your video and it is very good!! I'm glad you're doing so well!

Great video Laura. You look fantastic! Congrats!

Laura, you look great! I almost didn't recognize you without your boots though!

Can someone PM me with the name of Laura and Tom's company? Well, not their company, but the company they joined. I know what it sells but can't for the life of me remember the name and I wanna see the video toooooo..:cry: :cry: :cry:

Thanks for the PM Keri-Lyn, watching the video now! :)

<h2>1. When was the Director benefit kit shipped for the Fall season?</h2><p>The Director benefit kit for the Fall season is typically shipped within 6-8 weeks after the end of the season. This may vary slightly depending on the location of the consultant and any potential delays in shipping.</p><h2>2. I earned the Director benefit kit but it was never sent to me. Why?</h2><p>If you were terminated from your position as a director before the kit was shipped, it is possible that it was not sent to you. Our policy states that the benefit kit is only shipped to active directors at the time of shipment.</p><h2>3. Can you clarify the dates used for determining when the kit was shipped?</h2><p>The dates used to determine when the benefit kit was shipped are based on the date that the kit was physically shipped from our warehouse. This may differ from the date on your 1099, which reflects when the kit was earned.</p><h2>4. I resigned from my directorship before being terminated. Will I still receive the benefit kit?</h2><p>If you resigned from your directorship before being terminated, you may still receive the benefit kit if it was shipped before your termination date. However, if it was not shipped before your termination, you will not receive the kit.</p><h2>5. What should I do if I believe there was an error with my benefit kit shipment?</h2><p>If you believe there was an error with your benefit kit shipment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to review your account and provide further clarification on the shipment of your kit.</p>

1. When was the Director benefit kit shipped for the Fall season?

The Director benefit kit for the Fall season is typically shipped within 6-8 weeks after the end of the season. This may vary slightly depending on the location of the consultant and any potential delays in shipping.

2. I earned the Director benefit kit but it was never sent to me. Why?

If you were terminated from your position as a director before the kit was shipped, it is possible that it was not sent to you. Our policy states that the benefit kit is only shipped to active directors at the time of shipment.

3. Can you clarify the dates used for determining when the kit was shipped?

The dates used to determine when the benefit kit was shipped are based on the date that the kit was physically shipped from our warehouse. This may differ from the date on your 1099, which reflects when the kit was earned.

4. I resigned from my directorship before being terminated. Will I still receive the benefit kit?

If you resigned from your directorship before being terminated, you may still receive the benefit kit if it was shipped before your termination date. However, if it was not shipped before your termination, you will not receive the kit.

5. What should I do if I believe there was an error with my benefit kit shipment?

If you believe there was an error with your benefit kit shipment, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to review your account and provide further clarification on the shipment of your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
lmradlein
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg