• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Director Agreements for Program Launch | Sign by April 1st

In Summary, the new program starting directors would get a new agreement to sign sometime in March. Has anyone gotten that? I thought we had to have it back to them by April 1. They sure like to cut things close.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I know I read somewhere that with the new program starting directors would get a new agreement to sign sometime in March. Has anyone gotten that? I thought we had to have it back to them by April 1. They sure like to cut things close.

I haven't received anything.

I haven't received anything nor have I heard of that!!:confused::confused:

Me neither.

I do remember getting that email, but no I haven't gotten it yet.

This was in the March 17th newswire:
Important Information about Business Materials
The following business materials are being updated to reflect the new Career Plan and will be available to order beginning April 1. New Consultant and Business Building kits shipped after March 31 will contain updated material.

JM20 Independent Consultant Agreement/3
JM17 Come Join Us! Recruiting Brochure/10
JN07 Your Life, Your Way Opportunity Brochure/20
JN13 Business Guide and Tabs

The Supply Order Form (JN21) available for sale and online will be updated to include the new items.

The following training material will be available for purchase May 1:

JM22 Leadership Handbook
JN12 Guide to Mentoring Directors

I got this email back in January, I think this is what Beth is talking about.

This email is the Company's formal notice regarding the changes in the career plan that will become effective April 1, 2009. These changes, including the new requirements, overrides and bonuses and the transition plan for Directors, are set out and explained on Consultant's Corner. We encourage everyone to watch the video and review the available reference tools, including the Career Plan Summary Chart and the Career Plan Cards.

We will update the Consultant Agreement and the Director Agreement to reflect the career plan changes effective April 1, 2009. The new Consultant Agreement will be available behind Consultant's Corner on April 1, 2009. The online agreement and blank form agreements that you purchase after April 1 will also reflect the career plan changes. By submitting an order after April 1, 2009, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the most current Consultant Agreement.

Directors and above will be required to sign a new Director Agreement which incorporates the career plan changes. All Directors will receive the New Director Agreement in March that they will need to return to the Company before April 1.
Maybe they decided not to do this? and we will be agreeing by submitting orders in April???

Oops, my earlier post was for another thread that Beth has. Sorry.

baychef said:
Oops, my earlier post was for another thread that Beth has. Sorry.

The newswire that you quoted is exactly what prompted my other thread. I don't see why they are waiting so long to get the materials in our hands.

Cindy found the info I was talking about. Maybe they did change their mind and submitting will be the agreement?:confused:

I agree, things seem to be done last minute and are confusing. I doubt if they will change their minds about the contract. Just my opinion, however, and not based on facts. They are cutting themselves very short on time if this is the case.

One option they may choose to exercise is put something on PP3 for when we submit our first April show. It could be an online agreement that lets you know that submitting that show puts you in agreement to the new terms. It would certainly be easier than mailing and waiting to get back all of those agreements.

That would work, but not everyone sends in orders electronically....hmm....

I would be curious to see if they change any of the wording in the agreement.

HO just had Chairman's Circle last Thursday. I'm sure they are putting the finishing touches on everything and we will start hearing things this week.

FYI... got mine in the mail today. Haven't read it yet.

just got mine as well. I'm going to sit down and read it tonight.

Just read it, didn't see anything that was weird or different. PS: Already sealed the envelope! Hope no one points out something I didn't notice! ;)

I got mine too. Did you guys notice it's to be returned by Apr 1, Wed! Geez!

nothing in today's mail.

I did not get mine today.

I didn't get mine either. It's the 30th for petes sake!

I just called about this and she said she'd tell the person who is sending them and have her call me sometime in the next couple of days. :confused:

I just called and she said we should receive them today or tomorrow and to call Wed if you don't have it. She also told me just to open it, sign it and put it back in the mail if I get it tomorrow so it will be postmarked by April 1st. Nothing like cutting things REAL close!!

I got mine today. STill need to read it.

I got mine today too! Haven't read it. I hope I can sit down to read it and get it postmarked by the 1st. I have a show tomorrow and just finished signing a new recruit tonight and then close 3 shows. They cut this a little too close for me, I can't get everything done in one day. Anyway I am hoping for triple points on any of my last shows submitted.

I read it and didn't see anything that stood out. It's sealed and going out today.

I think it is crazy that we are getting them the 30th and 31st and they have to be postmarked by April 1st.

chefkugler said:
I think it is crazy that we are getting them the 30th and 31st and they have to be postmarked by April 1st.

what happens if they are not? or if we don't get it? I bet they put that quick of a turn-around so that people get it done and don't toss it on the desk.

I just got mine last night & forgot to bring it to work w/me so it won't be going out until tomorrow..........someone has called & said it's ok as long as it's dated 4/1???

I'm sorry but this is rediculous. Pampered Chef really needs to get their act together. Sending us somethin on the last day of the month and expecting it back the next day is nuts. I know for a fact many will not have it today. I for one usually get things a couple days after they SAY we'll get them.

Not acceptable and not professional.

there... vent over.

Personally, I'm not going to worry about it. I did not get any email from HO telling me that this was coming and that it was time critical. HO can't predict the USPS and if they wanted it back by a deadline they should have prepared for it. Once I receive it, I'll read it, sign it, and return it.

What if you are out of town? Then you won't get it back on time. I don't think we have anything to worry about.

Received mine yesterday and I was under the weather. This morning I saw that it was due tomorrow, but it said to read it before you signed it:bugeye:! Call me foolish...(because I sure do feel it) but I signed it, made a copy and then sent it. I will read it later but I agree with you, Beth. If I hadn't received it and April 1st went by, I may not have looked for it. (my memory must be infected with either the Conflick worm or the Old Age worm).

I would have been PO'd to the max if it effected my directorship.

baychef said:
Received mine yesterday and I was under the weather. This morning I saw that it was due tomorrow, but it said to read it before you signed it:bugeye:! Call me foolish...(because I sure do feel it) but I signed it, made a copy and then sent it. I will read it later but I agree with you, Beth. If I hadn't received it and April 1st went by, I may not have looked for it. (my memory must be infected with either the Conflick worm or the Old Age worm).

I would have been PO'd to the max if it effected my directorship.

I got mine today (MARCH 31). :mad: Signed and mailed it. They will not have it by tomorrow.

Good Lord! I hope they do not mess someone up because of their own mess.:grumpy:

well, mine was in yesterday's mail, but I didn't get around to reading it until today. Or any mail for that matter. Guess I'm SOL at getting it to them by the 1st - or is that their idea of an April Fool's joke? I'm not laughing.

I didn't get mine today......BUT my status is messed up at the minute so maybe they don't have me on the director mailing list. Hmmm....

Today's Newswire said we now have until 4/10 to turn them in.

Yes, I was very glad to see this.

I just got a call today that they don't have my director agreement on file! WTF! I could have sworn I filled it out and mailed it right back. They are sending me a new one ASAP.

DebbieJ said:
I just got a call today that they don't have my director agreement on file! WTF!

I could have sworn I filled it out and mailed it right back. They are sending me a new one ASAP.

I got the same call. I really thought I sent it back.

Thats funny Deb! Maybe it's your pregnancy hormones getting to ya! :) :p :candyheart:

ChefLisa said:
I got the same call. I really thought I sent it back.

I got the same call as well on my cell phone! Side note: Lisa it was so nice to meet you at conference, what are the chances we'd be sitting there side by side!!!!!!!!!

I still have not rec'd one in the mail. Hmm.....

OhmyDLM said:
I got the same call as well on my cell phone! Side note: Lisa it was so nice to meet you at conference, what are the chances we'd be sitting there side by side!!!!!!!!!

I was just thinking about you this morning, so funny you should post about our meeting. I enjoyed meeting you also. What a GREAT conference!

I have not received my replacement agreement yet either. My guess is they will go out in the mail next week.

1. What is the new director agreement for the program launch?

The new director agreement for the program launch is a contract outlining the terms and conditions for directors under the new program. It includes updated policies, compensation plans, and expectations for directors.

2. When will the new director agreement be available?

The new director agreement will be available in March. This is to give directors enough time to review and sign the agreement before the April 1st deadline.

3. Has anyone received the new director agreement yet?

Yes, some directors have already received the new agreement. However, it may take some time for all directors to receive it depending on their location and mailing process.

4. When is the deadline to submit the signed agreement?

The deadline to submit the signed agreement is April 1st. It is important to submit it on time to ensure that your participation in the program launch is not affected.

5. Why is the deadline so close to the launch date?

The deadline is set close to the launch date to allow enough time for directors to review and sign the agreement, but also to ensure that the program launch is not delayed. We appreciate your promptness in returning the signed agreement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
Replies