• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Normal to Receive Multiple Director Agreements?

In summary, the author demoted to TL last fall and repromoted to Director in December. Today they received another director agreement to sign and mail back. They are annoyed because last month they received two congratulatory calls from the same manager, and the manager had been told previously that the author had been a director and gone to new director academy. They are also annoyed because they never received a director pin when they re-promoted.
finley1991
Just wondering if this is going to be normal from here on out. Last fall, I demoted to TL and repromoted to Director December 1st. I received a new director agreement in the mail, signed it and sent it back.

I demoted to TL in February :)mad:) and repromoted to D May 1st. Today I received another director agreement to sign and mail back.

While I HATE being on the TL/D rollercoaster, does it make sense for HO to keep sending me this? Just wondered other's thoughts on this...

PS: I'm also sending this to my director because I'm curious to see what her take is on this as well...

You just opened a can for me. LOL I was really annoyed last month when I repromoted. It has been a year since my demotion but still you would think they have stuff on file. Here's why I was annoyed.
I got 2 congrats cards from the Same Manager, 2 congrats phone calls--on one she called and said congrats which of course is nice but then proceeded to "fill me in" on NDA--I actually stopped her midway and said you know I've already been a director and been to new director academy right? She said Oh....well I think you can go again. (i'm not so sure about that) She was obviously on a script cause then she said well I was going to tell you about the travel reimbursment but um... then she started to tell me about the Pampered Chef dollars you can earn but stopped herself and said oh but I guess you probably already got that too huh? Yes I sure did. Thanks. She was completely baffled. Then I got the Director Agreement in the mail and totally forgot about it until this past week when I was cleaning out the mail bin (I can understand why I had to resign since it had been so long but you shouldn't sign one more than once a year). I hope that they aren't wasting time and money on these things all the time. While I appreciate the congrats and it's definitely nice to be recognized I think they are not on top of their game with this one.

I know we all got new agreements with the new career plan. So maybe because of the repromote they automatically request a new one???

When I re-promoted I got it all, too. I told the lady that I had already been to NDA. I asked her if I could go again and she said no. That stinks because the program has changed with the new structure, but that's okay.

I just received the agreements in the mail... I never received a call.

I got a new agreement too when I re promoted in Nov. Then I got invited to new director training by home office and I said I think this is a mistake. She said no you promoted in Nov. I was a little upset by it. I had been a Director since 7/07. So because of the new plan , they treat you like your starting over?
I only lost my title for 1 month, it wasn't like a lot of time went by and then I came back to Director.

I hope to e re-promoting by the end of the month. (hooray! :D)
When we re-promote, we don't walk the stage again, do we?

I agree that this seems very silly. And inconsistent as well with the NDA. Hope they can get this smoothed out.

When you repromote do you get the director pin too?

I fnd it interesting that they offer NDA, etc to re-promotes. I was at the very first NDA and it was nothing like what they're doing now. It makes me wonder again why I work so hard to not lose it. Haven't lost it yet but it's a nail biter every month, especially every 3rd month.

Congrats Susan! Personally I wouldn't walk unless it had been a while (like years) since losing it but that's me.

I don't particularly want to walk...feel like a jack a$$. LOL.
Just not sure what the 'norm' is...

I was wondering if we were going to get the New Director Button at conference. I won't wear it if I do and I agree I don't want to walk again either. It's not like it was a huge amount of time or that I lost my team just that I couldn't get them to turn in shows.

I never got a director pin when I re promoted.
If I get a button or walk for Conference, I won't be wearing it or walking. It was only over 1 month, so I don't look at myself as a NEW director.

What is a Director Agreement?

A Director Agreement is a contract between Pampered Chef and a consultant who has achieved the level of Director. It outlines the responsibilities and benefits of being a Director within the company.

What are the requirements to become a Director?

To become a Director at Pampered Chef, a consultant must have at least 3 active team members, maintain $15,000 in personal sales in a rolling 12-month period, and attend Director training.

What is the compensation for being a Director?

Directors receive a 7% override on their team's sales, as well as bonuses and incentives based on their team's performance. They also have the opportunity to earn free products and attend exclusive events.

Can a Director Agreement be terminated?

Yes, a Director Agreement can be terminated if the consultant no longer meets the requirements to be a Director or if they violate any of the terms outlined in the agreement.

Is a Director Agreement required for all Directors?

Yes, all Directors at Pampered Chef are required to sign a Director Agreement in order to maintain their status and receive the associated benefits and compensation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • mrssyvo