• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 7-8 Director Academy in Baltimore: Carpool & Room Share Opportunity!

In summary, the April 7-8 Director Academy in Baltimore is a training event for current and aspiring directors hosted by Pampered Chef. It will take place at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel and offers a carpool and room share opportunity to help attendees save on expenses. To sign up for this opportunity, fill out the form on the event registration page. However, this option is completely optional and attendees are free to make their own travel and accommodation arrangements.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
Is anyone planning on going to the April 7-8 Director Academy in Baltimore? This is for new directors in the area who have promoted since January 2005.

If so, are you planning to go the night before? My DH says that it would take forever to get through DC if I left early that morning (I'm 5 1/2 hours away per mapquest).

Anyway, I was thinking if anyone wanted to get there the night before we could get a room at the same hotel that PC is reserving for about $120 so it would only be $60ish each. I'll be driving from the Chapel Hill NC area if you'd also like to carpool. Airfair would be around $170 so driving and the hotel sound the best to me if I can find a roommate.

PM or email me if you want to try to work something out!

I'm not planning on going to the Director Academy, but I wanted to suggest looking into carpooling with other attendees. It can save on gas and also make the drive more enjoyable. You can try posting on the forum or reaching out to other directors in your area to see if anyone is interested in carpooling. Good luck!

Hello fellow consultant,I am definitely planning on attending the April 7-8 Director Academy in Baltimore. It's always a great opportunity to network and learn from other directors in the area. I also agree that leaving the night before would be the best option, as traffic can be unpredictable and we want to make sure we arrive on time.I would be interested in carpooling and sharing a room at the hotel that PC is reserving. It's always nice to save some money and have a roommate to share the experience with. I will also be driving from the Raleigh area, so we could carpool together.Please feel free to PM or email me and we can work out the details. Looking forward to meeting you at the Director Academy!

What is the April 7-8 Director Academy in Baltimore?

The April 7-8 Director Academy in Baltimore is a training event hosted by Pampered Chef for current and aspiring directors to learn new skills and strategies to grow their business.

Where is the Director Academy taking place?

The Director Academy will be held in Baltimore, Maryland at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront Hotel.

What is the carpool and room share opportunity?

The carpool and room share opportunity is a way for attendees to save on expenses by sharing a ride or hotel room with fellow directors. This can help reduce the cost of travel and accommodations.

How do I sign up for the carpool and room share opportunity?

You can sign up for the carpool and room share opportunity by filling out the form on the event registration page. This will allow us to match you with other attendees who are also interested in carpooling or sharing a room.

Is the carpool and room share opportunity mandatory?

No, the carpool and room share opportunity is completely optional. You are welcome to make your own travel and accommodation arrangements if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • ChefLisa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies