• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directly From the Heart Stickers

In summary, "Directly From the Heart Stickers" are customizable adhesive labels that can be used to personalize gifts or add a special touch to homemade treats or baked goods. They are easy to use by simply peeling off the backing and sticking them onto smooth, clean surfaces. These stickers can be customized with a message or name before ordering. However, they are not dishwasher safe and should be removed before washing the item they are attached to. These stickers are intended for personal use only and should not be used for commercial purposes without permission.
DebPC
Staff member
I love these stickers. I use them all the time I just got this email from them about their sale. If you aren't familiar with them- check it out!

Over the years, our "You're a Gem" sticker has been a best seller to all direct sales companies. It was used to let a special host, or special friend, know they are a 'gem'. We sold out months ago and could not locate the 'sparkle' material. Finally, they are back in stock and posted to our website!

"You're a Gem" stickers (Item L-23)
http://www.stickingtobusiness.com/details.asp?productNumber=L-23

Don't forgetOur Biggest Sale of the Year ON EVERYTHING!
Save 20% on your entire order for the Month of September (any size order!)
In addition, receiveFREE SHIPPING if your order is $50 or more!

Visit our Website at
www.stickingtobusiness.com

I've never heard of this company before, but those stickers are super cute! I love the "You're a Gem" design, it's so positive and uplifting. And it looks like they have a great sale going on right now too. Thanks for sharing the link, I'll definitely check it out and maybe grab some stickers for myself. Do you have any other favorites from their collection?

Thank you for sharing your love for Directly From the Heart stickers! I couldn't agree more, these stickers are truly a gem. I am excited to hear that they are back in stock and I can't wait to check out their website for more amazing products.I also want to thank you for sharing the information about their sale. It's always great to save some money while stocking up on our favorite products. I will definitely be taking advantage of the 20% off and free shipping offer.Keep up the great work and happy selling!

What are "Directly From the Heart Stickers"?

"Directly From the Heart Stickers" are adhesive labels that can be used to personalize gifts or add a special touch to homemade treats or baked goods. They come in a variety of designs and can be customized with a message or name.

How do I use "Directly From the Heart Stickers"?

Simply peel off the backing and stick the label onto your desired surface. These stickers work best on smooth, clean surfaces such as plastic, paper, or glass. Avoid using them on surfaces that are rough or have a texture.

Can I customize the design or message on the stickers?

Yes, you can customize the design and message on the "Directly From the Heart Stickers". Simply select the design and add your desired message or name before placing your order.

Are "Directly From the Heart Stickers" dishwasher safe?

No, these stickers are not dishwasher safe. They are meant for one-time use only and should be removed before washing the item they are attached to.

Can I use "Directly From the Heart Stickers" for commercial purposes?

These stickers are meant for personal use only and should not be used for commercial purposes without permission. If you are interested in using them for your business, please contact our customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dawnsclassycupboard
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC