• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Directions on How to Post Picutres

In summary, to upload a picture on the Pampered Chef website, log into your consultant account, go to the "My Business" tab, select "Photo Gallery", click on "Add Photo", choose the photo from your computer, and click "Upload". You can also post pictures directly from your phone and there is no limit to the number of pictures you can post at once. You can edit or delete pictures after posting them, and add captions or descriptions to help your customers understand and appreciate the pictures better.
lt1jane
Gold Member
I know somewhere there is a thread that explains how to post pictures here. I cannot find it. Can someone help me so when I want to insert a picture into a comment it shows up and not just the link? We should make photo posting directions a sticky so we can find it in the future.

Thanks!! Thank you also for posting it in your "did you know?" section.

Bumping.....

Please post your pics of recipes and ideas in our forum and they'll automatically post to our Gallery.

1. How do I upload a picture on the Pampered Chef website?

To upload a picture on the Pampered Chef website, follow these steps:

• 1. Log into your consultant account on the website.
  • 2. Click on the "My Business" tab.
  • 3. Select "Photo Gallery" from the drop-down menu.
  • 4. Click on the "Add Photo" button.
  • 5. Choose the photo you want to upload from your computer.
  • 6. Click on the "Upload" button.

2. Can I post pictures directly from my phone?

Yes, you can post pictures directly from your phone on the Pampered Chef website. Simply follow the same steps as uploading from a computer, but choose the photo from your phone's camera roll instead.

3. Is there a limit to the number of pictures I can post at once?

No, there is no limit to the number of pictures you can post at once on the Pampered Chef website. However, we recommend uploading no more than 10 pictures at a time to ensure a smooth process.

4. Can I edit or delete pictures after I have posted them?

Yes, you can edit or delete pictures after you have posted them on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Photo Gallery" page, find the picture you want to edit or delete, and click on the corresponding button.

5. Can I add captions or descriptions to my pictures?

Yes, you can add captions or descriptions to your pictures on the Pampered Chef website. After uploading a picture, click on the "Add Caption/Description" button and type in your desired text. This will help your customers understand and appreciate the pictures better.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• c00p
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • dollfangs
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ShellBeach