• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Shipping on New App: Troubleshooting Tips for Easy Delivery | iPad Guide

In summary, direct shipping on app is the process of shipping products directly from the seller to the buyer through a mobile application. Customers can make purchases through the app and the seller will package and ship the product to the specified address. This method offers convenience, cost savings, and a wider reach. It can also be secure if proper security measures are in place. Most services offer tracking information for customers to monitor their orders.
ChefMary412
I am doing my first show with direct shipping on a lot of people with the new app. I can't seem to get it to go to direct shipping. I add in the new address to ship to, but each time I do, it reverts to "ship to host" as soon as I save. Any suggestions? I am doing it on my ipad...

Are you clicking on each item that each person orders? Next to each item it says ship to host with a drop down to change where to ship. If that is what you did then you need to contact tech support.

I was trying to do it for a few people. I ended up doing it on a computer and I saw the drop box. Sometimes things are a tad off on an ipad. Thanks!!

On my galaxy tab I found I needed to drag guest icon down to the box next to the host box. ... it then let me add the new address.

Hi there! I would recommend contacting customer support for assistance with the direct shipping feature on the app. They may be able to troubleshoot the issue and help you get it working properly. In the meantime, you can always manually enter the shipping address during the checkout process. Good luck with your first show!

1. What is direct shipping on app?

Direct shipping on app refers to the process of directly shipping products from the seller to the buyer through a mobile application, without the need for a physical store or intermediary.

2. How does direct shipping on app work?

Direct shipping on app works by allowing customers to make purchases through a mobile application, which then sends the order directly to the seller. The seller then packages and ships the product to the customer's specified address.

3. What are the benefits of using direct shipping on app?

There are several benefits of using direct shipping on app, including convenience for customers, lower costs for sellers, and the ability to reach a wider audience. It also eliminates the need for a physical store and reduces the carbon footprint of traditional shipping methods.

4. Is direct shipping on app secure?

Yes, direct shipping on app can be secure as long as the app and the seller's website have proper security measures in place. This includes using secure payment methods and encrypting personal information to protect it from hackers.

5. Can I track my order with direct shipping on app?

Yes, most direct shipping on app services provide tracking information for customers to monitor the status of their orders. This allows customers to know exactly when their product will be delivered and provides peace of mind during the shipping process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kmcorpening
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Karen Kuba