• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Understanding Direct Shipping Charges for a $136 Order

In summary, direct shipping is the process of having your Pampered Chef order sent directly to your desired shipping address, and it comes at an additional cost due to the logistics and resources involved. The charges vary based on the size, weight, and destination of your order, and they cannot be avoided if you want your order delivered directly. However, you can save on shipping costs by placing a larger order. You will also receive a tracking number to monitor your order's progress during direct shipping.
pkd09
Silver Member
Can someone please tell me what direct shipping charges would be on a $136 individual order?

Thank you,

11% of the order total. FYI... on the app one of the "new" items is the shipping rates. Always at your fingertips!

Thank you !

1. What is direct shipping and why do I have to pay for it?

Direct shipping is the process of having your Pampered Chef order sent directly to your desired shipping address, rather than picking it up from a consultant. This service comes at an additional cost because it requires extra resources and logistics to deliver your order directly to you.

2. How much are the direct shipping charges?

The direct shipping charges vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as your shipping address. You can see the exact cost of direct shipping at checkout before finalizing your order.

3. Can I avoid paying for direct shipping charges?

Unfortunately, direct shipping charges cannot be avoided as they are necessary to cover the costs of delivering your order directly to you. However, if you are able to pick up your order from a consultant, you can avoid these charges.

4. Do I have to pay direct shipping charges for each item in my order?

No, direct shipping charges are applied to your entire order, no matter how many items you purchase. This means that you can save on shipping costs by placing a larger order rather than multiple smaller orders.

5. Can I track my order during direct shipping?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your order once it has been shipped. This will allow you to track your order and see when it will arrive at your designated shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Princess
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mspibb