• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Send Direct Shipped Gifts Without Revealing the Price?

In summary, a Direct Shipped Gift Order is an option for customers to have their orders shipped directly to the recipient as a gift. To place one, simply select the option at checkout and provide the recipient's shipping address, along with a personalized message. Multiple items can be included in a Direct Shipped Gift Order, and there is a small additional fee for gift wrapping and personalized messages. No pricing information or invoices will be included with the gift.
ChefSandyK
Does anyone know if the receipt sent with direct shipped orders has item prices on it? Is there any way for guests that are purchasing items as gifts and want them shipped directly to have items sent WITHOUT the monetary value receipt? I have had some people comment that they think it is tacky to send the receipt showing the amount the gift was worth...but they don't want to pay for shipping twice (to have it shipped to themselves, remove the receipt, and reship to the intended recipient). Is there any way around this? Have I thoroughly confused everyone? :)

Have a great evening,
Sandy

Actually, orders shipped directly don't include ANY receipt. That's something we, as consultants, need to send to customers receiving direct-shipped orders.

Now, I wonder if this is the same for individual orders purchased directly off our websites. I'm assuming we need to do the same for those orders. I had someone I don't even know order something directly from my website and I guess I need to get a receipt out to them.

Hey Sandy,I'm not sure about all stores, but I know some online retailers offer the option to include a gift receipt instead of a regular receipt. A gift receipt will show the items purchased but not the prices. You can usually select this option during the checkout process or contact the retailer's customer service to request a gift receipt. This way, the recipient will still have a record of the items they received, but the monetary value will not be visible. Hope this helps! Have a great evening.
[Your username]

1. What is a Direct Shipped Gift Order?

A Direct Shipped Gift Order is an option for our customers to have their orders shipped directly to the recipient as a gift, rather than having it shipped to themselves.

2. How do I place a Direct Shipped Gift Order?

To place a Direct Shipped Gift Order, simply select the option at checkout and provide the recipient's shipping address. You can also include a personalized message to be included with the gift.

3. Can I include multiple items in a Direct Shipped Gift Order?

Yes, you can include multiple items in a Direct Shipped Gift Order. Simply add all desired items to your cart and select the Direct Shipped Gift Order option at checkout.

4. Will the recipient receive an invoice or pricing information with the gift?

No, we do not include any pricing information or invoices with Direct Shipped Gift Orders. The recipient will only receive the items and any personalized message included.

5. Is there an additional fee for Direct Shipped Gift Orders?

There is a small additional fee for Direct Shipped Gift Orders, which covers the cost of gift wrapping and personalized messages. This fee will be displayed at checkout before you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • chefgirlrd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • barbara_anne