• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Sales Insurance for Medical Issues and Divorce - Get Coverage Now!

In summary, direct sales insurance is a specialized type of insurance for individuals in the direct selling industry. It is highly recommended for direct sellers as it can protect them from potential financial losses and liabilities. This insurance typically includes general liability, product liability, and business property coverage, with options for additional coverage. The cost varies depending on factors such as coverage type, business size, and location, with an average range of $500 to $1,500 per year. While Pampered Chef does not offer direct sales insurance, it is recommended that consultants research and purchase coverage from a reputable insurance provider.
crissy11
Gold Member
I have very little medical issues (been on thyroid meds for 12 years) and went thru a divorce back in January so now have no medical insurance. I thought I would try PChef's link to DSA's insurance... I applied online for 45 minutes going thru the application and then it tells me I don't qualify and won't tell me why.. Is it this hard to get coverage? or is it just because it is direct sales?

bumping.... anyone with experience with this insurance

I don't use the insurance, but I did look into it a few years back and had some trouble with the website. You want to talk to someone, I don't remember exactly how it works, if they email you a name and number you can call. If you are going to conference, I know in past years they had reps there you could talk to as well.

We have been paying for private insurance for the whole family for 8 years. I am not sure why they denied you, but you can call and talk to someone. When I looked into I got an email the next day from a rep. Another thing you can do is look for a local insurance broker. They can set you up with any number of different plans from different carriers. This is what I did when we needed insurance. I ended up with a good plan.

Good Luck

My mom had a direct sale medical insurance and she switched to BCBS because it was cheaper (she was 61 at the time, has diverticulitis, and is a Breast Cancer survivor). You may want to check regular companies also you never know. You need to speak to a representative.

1. What is direct sales insurance?

Direct sales insurance is a type of insurance designed specifically for individuals who sell products or services directly to consumers. It provides coverage for potential risks and liabilities associated with the direct selling industry.

2. Do I need direct sales insurance?

If you are a direct seller, it is highly recommended to have direct sales insurance. It can protect you from financial losses due to liability claims, property damage, or other unforeseen events that may occur during the course of your business.

3. What types of coverage does direct sales insurance provide?

Direct sales insurance typically includes general liability coverage, product liability coverage, and business property coverage. Some policies may also offer additional coverage options such as cyber liability or professional liability.

4. How much does direct sales insurance cost?

The cost of direct sales insurance varies depending on factors such as the type of coverage, the size of your business, and your location. On average, policies can range from $500 to $1,500 per year.

5. Can I get direct sales insurance through Pampered Chef?

No, Pampered Chef does not offer direct sales insurance. However, we highly recommend that all of our consultants have insurance coverage to protect themselves and their business. You can research and purchase direct sales insurance from a reputable insurance provider.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies