• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct sales insurance

crissy11

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2006
I have very little medical issues (been on thyroid meds for 12 years) and went thru a divorce back in January so now have no medical insurance. I thought I would try PChef's link to DSA's insurance... I applied online for 45 minutes going thru the application and then it tells me I don't qualify and won't tell me why.. Is it this hard to get coverage? or is it just because it is direct sales?

cincychef

Advanced Member
Jul 18, 2007
I don't use the insurance, but I did look into it a few years back and had some trouble with the website. You want to talk to someone, I don't remember exactly how it works, if they email you a name and number you can call. If you are going to conference, I know in past years they had reps there you could talk to as well.

cookingwithlove

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2004
We have been paying for private insurance for the whole family for 8 years. I am not sure why they denied you, but you can call and talk to someone. When I looked into I got an email the next day from a rep. Another thing you can do is look for a local insurance broker. They can set you up with any number of different plans from different carriers. This is what I did when we needed insurance. I ended up with a good plan.

Good Luck

Amyskitchen2

Nov 15, 2010
My mom had a direct sale medical insurance and she switched to BCBS because it was cheaper (she was 61 at the time, has diverticulitis, and is a Breast Cancer survivor). You may want to check regular companies also you never know. You need to speak to a representative.