• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Direct Deposit and Supply Order Form

In summary, direct deposit is a secure and convenient method of getting paid for Pampered Chef sales by having your earnings automatically deposited into your bank account. To set it up, log in to your consultant account and select the "Direct Deposit" option, providing your bank account and routing number. It can take 1-2 pay cycles for the changes to take effect. The supply order form is used to order business supplies and can be accessed on the "Resources" tab of your consultant account. After submitting the form, it can take 3-5 business days for delivery. Changes to both direct deposit and supply orders can be made at any time, but may not take effect until the next pay cycle or order.
Amagil
Can anyone tell me how soon does HO use the debit card once I send in my order? And also, can I order my Paperwork/Supply Order over the internet or do I have to mail it in?

When shippedYou do have some lag time. The payment is usually takend at the same time as shipping which is 2-3 days from the order submission date in my expierience.

You can order your paperwork supplies through Pampered Partner rather than mailing in the form.

Hope this helps.

Michele

how do you order supplies? I can only view the paper?

In PP at the top you will see non commission orders click on that then click on supply order.

...for some reason it always takes at least one week for pc to debit my account...one time it took two weeks and i was wondering if they were going to take the money or let me keep that thousand dollars..haha...

1. What is direct deposit and how do I set it up?

Direct deposit is a convenient and secure method of getting paid for your Pampered Chef sales. Instead of receiving a paper check, your earnings are automatically deposited into your bank account. To set up direct deposit, log in to your consultant account on our website and select the "Direct Deposit" option. You will need to provide your bank account and routing number to complete the setup process.

2. How long does it take for direct deposit to go into effect?

Once you have set up direct deposit, it can take 1-2 pay cycles for the changes to take effect. During this time, you will continue to receive paper checks. After the direct deposit is fully set up, you will no longer receive paper checks and all future payments will be deposited directly into your account.

3. What is the supply order form and how do I access it?

The supply order form is used to order any Pampered Chef business supplies you may need, such as catalogs, order forms, and display items. To access the supply order form, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Resources" tab. Then, click on "Order Supplies" and follow the prompts to place your order.

4. How long does it take for supply orders to be delivered?

After you submit your supply order form, it can take 3-5 business days for your order to be processed and shipped. Delivery times may vary depending on your location. If you have any concerns about the status of your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my direct deposit or supply order form after they have been submitted?

Yes, you can make changes to your direct deposit and supply order form at any time by logging in to your consultant account and accessing the appropriate sections. However, please note that any changes made after the order has been processed may not take effect until the next pay cycle or supply order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heatherstobbs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MHouting
  • kailyon
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kailyon
  • kam