• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dir Krista Dove Shows Are Only 1 Hour..

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of keeping a show to only an hour, from opening to checkout. One person asks for tips on how to achieve this and another suggests prepping ahead of time to save time during the show. It is also mentioned that shorter shows are more engaging for the guests and may encourage them to host their own show in the future.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I read in the September Consultant News that Director Krista Dove shows ONLY last an hour, Opening to Checkout. Does anyone know how she does this?

Oh yes someone please share

No but my shows are at most an hour from start to check out. How long are yours? People will not pay attention longer and have other things to do....

My shows are no more than an hour and usually @ 45 mins from the time I introduce myself until the time I say "Try the recipe, finish your shopping and let me know when you are ready to check-out"...including my game. One way to keep your show moving fast is to prep ahead of time. Have everything ready for your recipe and go ahead and cut/chop/grate a good portion of it, no one needs to see you grate an entire block of cheese, just a sampling of it will do. You will be surprised at how much time that saves you.

pamperedlinda said:
My shows are no more than an hour and usually @ 45 mins from the time I introduce myself until the time I say "Try the recipe, finish your shopping and let me know when you are ready to check-out"...including my game. One way to keep your show moving fast is to prep ahead of time. Have everything ready for your recipe and go ahead and cut/chop/grate a good portion of it, no one needs to see you grate an entire block of cheese, just a sampling of it will do. You will be surprised at how much time that saves you.
I agree, prepping ahead of time is what has cut my shows down big time. Sure, it requires me to get to my host's house a bit earlier than I typically would but I find this way that the guests don't get bored & they're more likely to host their own show when they know it's going to be short & sweet.

What is the duration of a Dir Krista Dove show?

A Dir Krista Dove show is only 1 hour long.

What can I expect from a Dir Krista Dove show?

During a Dir Krista Dove show, you can expect to learn about new Pampered Chef products, watch recipe demonstrations, and have the opportunity to purchase products.

Can I host a Dir Krista Dove show in my home?

Yes, you can host a Dir Krista Dove show in your home. Our consultants will bring all necessary materials and products for the show.

How do I book a Dir Krista Dove show?

You can book a Dir Krista Dove show by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and searching for an available consultant in your area.

Is there a cost to attend a Dir Krista Dove show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Dir Krista Dove show. However, there may be an opportunity to purchase products during the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krafty119
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krafty119
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies