• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Chip Dips Can I Make with Italian Seasoning?

In summary, to make a basic Italian seasoning dip, you will need 1 cup sour cream, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. You can also use Italian dressing mix as a substitute for Italian seasoning, and add additional ingredients like fresh herbs, minced garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, or red pepper flakes for extra flavor. The dip can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, and you can use Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream for a tangier and thicker dip.
ChefJennyLynn
Hi

I am wanting to know if you know of a chip dip I can make with the italian seasoning. (something to use with potatoe chips)

Maybe something with sourcream & mayo or something like the dry ranch dips.

I really appriecate any ideas or help!

Jennifer

1/2 cup mayo 1/2 cup sour cream, add Italian seasoning mix. I have made it before but don't really measure the seasoning mix. You could try the recipe that comes with the southwest seasoning mix for more accurate amounts. I sometimes add 1 clove of pressed garlic and some shredded cheddar or mazzarella cheese... Just experiment and it will turn out great I'm sure. ;)

Hi Jennifer,There are a few options for a chip dip using Italian seasoning. One option is to mix together equal parts sour cream and mayonnaise, then add in a few teaspoons of Italian seasoning and some grated parmesan cheese. This will give you a creamy and flavorful dip that pairs well with potato chips.Another idea is to make a homemade ranch dip using dry ranch seasoning mix and adding in some Italian seasoning for an extra kick of flavor. Simply mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, dry ranch seasoning, and Italian seasoning to your desired taste.You could also try making a pesto dip with Italian seasoning. Mix together equal parts pesto and sour cream, then add in a few teaspoons of Italian seasoning. This dip is great with pita chips or vegetable sticks.Hope these ideas help! Happy dipping!

1. How do I make a basic Italian seasoning dip?

To make a basic Italian seasoning dip, you will need:

• 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon onion powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with your favorite veggies, crackers, or chips.

2. Can I use Italian dressing mix instead of Italian seasoning?

Yes, you can use Italian dressing mix as a substitute for Italian seasoning. Simply mix 1 tablespoon of Italian dressing mix with 1 cup of sour cream for a quick and easy dip.

3. What can I add to my Italian seasoning dip for extra flavor?

You can add a variety of ingredients to your Italian seasoning dip for extra flavor, such as:

• Chopped fresh herbs like basil, parsley, or oregano
  • Minced garlic
  • Sun-dried tomatoes
  • Grated Parmesan cheese
  • Red pepper flakes for some heat

Experiment with different ingredients to find your perfect flavor combination.

4. How long can I store Italian seasoning dip?

Italian seasoning dip can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. After that, the flavors may start to diminish. Be sure to stir the dip before serving if it has been sitting for a while.

5. Can I use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream in Italian seasoning dip?

Yes, you can use Greek yogurt as a substitute for sour cream in Italian seasoning dip. It will give the dip a tangier flavor and a thicker consistency. You may need to adjust the amount of seasoning used to suit your taste.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • Tracy99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies